Review: could Imodium cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is reported only by a few people who take Imodium.
We study 9,696 people who have side effects while taking Imodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Imodium and have Drug screen positive >>>
Imodium has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from 10,175 Imodium users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,209 Drug screen positive patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 9,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Imodium. Among them, 5 people (0.05%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Imodium when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Imodium * :
|Drug screen positive||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Imodium * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 20.00%)
- Cystitis interstitial (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levaquin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 40.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Duoneb (2 people, 40.00%)
- Serevent (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of imodium and drug screen positive on
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Imodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Imodium and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Imodium
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Imodium for a 62-year old woman with Bowel Obstruction.
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Flomax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydrodiuril, Finasteride, Imodium for a 75-year old man with Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypertension - Essential, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Anxiety, Fluid Retention, Diarrhea. The patient has Urinary Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ventolin, Co-codamol for a 36-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sciatica. The patient has Abdominal Tenderness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Imodium for a 20-year old man with Aches - Leg, Loose Stools. The patient has Stools - Bloody, Dizziness, Vomiting, Heart Palpitations, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Shoulder Pain, Loose Stools
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Imodium, Fish Liver Oil, Benadryl, Zofran, Promethazine, Maxalt, Advil, Marijuana, Ambien, Advair Diskus 500/50, Ventolin, Tylenol, Zantac, Prilosec, Carafate, Modafinil, Valium, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Clonidine, Cytomel, Synthroid, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 51-year old woman with Headache, Diarrhea, Enzyme Supplementation, Sinusitis Chronic, Nausea, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Depression Suicidal, Insomnia, Asthma, Pain, Heartburn - Chronic, Gerd, Eosinophilic Oesophagitis, Add, Anxiety, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Chronic Pancreatitis. The patient has Weakness, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Stiff Neck, Sensation Of Heaviness, Tooth Loss, Pain - Back, Dry Mouth, Cognitive Deterioration, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Burning Eyes, Chronic Pain, Pain Of Skin, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Lethargy, Headache, Skin Burning Sensation, Diarrhea, Constipation, Pancreatitis Aggravated, Chronic Pancreatitis, Chronic Sinusitis, Nausea Aggravated, Nausea
Recent Imodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chloroquine Phosphate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Undefined
- Comparions of Acetazolamide, Dimenhydrinate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 27-year old man who has Altitude Sickness
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Benzphetamine Hydrochloride, Belviq, Phentermine for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Loperamide Hydrochloride, Lialda for a 31-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.