Imodium and Drug screen positive - from FDA reports
Drug screen positive is found among people who take Imodium, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Albuterol, and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have Drug screen positive with Imodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,757 people who have side effects when taking Imodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
18,757 people reported to have side effects when taking Imodium.
Among them, 9 people (0.05%) have Drug screen positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Imodium *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Imodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 11.11%)
- Depression (1 person, 11.11%)
- Cystitis Interstitial (1 person, 11.11%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 11.11%)
- Asthma (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (2 people, 22.22%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Duoneb (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ambien (2 people, 22.22%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 33.33%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (3 people, 33.33%)
- Weakness (2 people, 22.22%)
- Headache (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug screen positive when taking Imodium?
- Check symptoms - is drug screen positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug screen positive and drugs with ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug screen positive and Imodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Imodium has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from Imodium 19,425 users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, indigestion (latest reports from 6,201 Drug screen positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Imodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
Could your condition cause Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello folks, I have take taken 4 lopermide tablets in a day to stop diarrhoea. After three days, I have got urinary retention and doctors used catheter to empty my bladder. How long it will take for my bladder to operate as usual? Is there any data on time to recover ? Thanks.
Is anyone else here a longtime opiate addict who is now abusing large doses of Loperamide / immodium to avoid withdrawals? Ive completely lost control- am taking so much im having noticeable side effects- am seeking anyone else in similar situation.
User reviews to the study
After takibg modem in high doses for approximately 6 months for microscopic colitis, as recommended by my gastro Dr, I experienced significant depersonalization which was very disturbibg to me. My longtime psychiatrist who treats me for a mood disorder determined that this depersonalization ...