Home > Imodium > Narcotic abuse > Imodium and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Imodium cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 9,693 people who have side effects while taking Imodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Imodium and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Imodium (latest outcomes from 10,171 users) has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Imodium. Among them, 16 people (0.17%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Imodium when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Imodium * :
|Narcotic abuse||90.91%||9.09% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Imodium * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||30.77%||15.38%||0.00%||46.15% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Imodium ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diarrhoea (6 people, 37.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 12.50%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Imodium a-d (11 people, 68.75%)
- Compazine (4 people, 25.00%)
- Norco (3 people, 18.75%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 18.75%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Imodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Imodium and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Imodium
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
no name on Sep, 24, 2014:
If use cocaine and after to calm down valium.. and more things .. but the nose after coc get blockt and spry not help .. if take Actifed.. how will be.. i think if was take all nothing.. just asking couse efect strange dont wanna
From this study (3 weeks ago):
have been on this drug since early 70"s. have not used since 1989. stayed on methadone for my security.
From this study (4 months ago):
Alpha Liponic Acid....kidney failure < month
Critical Liver Support...Kidney failure < month
Charcoal Activated... Absorb impurities < month
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Imodium, Narcotic abuse
More reviews for: Imodium, Narcotic abuse
On eHealthMe, Imodium (loperamide hydrochloride) is often used for diarrhea. Find out below the conditions Imodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Imodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Disodium Edathamil