Home > Implanon > Discharge from the vagina > Implanon and Discharge from the vagina
Review: could Implanon cause Discharge from the vagina (Vaginal discharge)?
Summary: Discharge from the vagina is found among people who take Implanon, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Albuterol, and have Contraception.
We study 2,953 people who have side effects while taking Implanon from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Discharge from the vagina. Find out below who they are, when they have Discharge from the vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Implanon and have Discharge from the vagina >>>
Implanon (latest outcomes from 3,176 users) has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Discharge from the vagina
Discharge from the vagina (latest reports from 4,714 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 2,953 people reported to have side effects when taking Implanon. Among them, 11 people (0.37%) have Discharge From The Vagina.
Time on Implanon when people have Discharge from the vagina * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Discharge from the vagina||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Discharge from the vagina when taking Implanon * :
|Discharge from the vagina||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||75.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Discharge from the vagina when taking Implanon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Discharge from the vagina||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Discharge from the vagina ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Discharge from the vagina||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (6 people, 54.55%)
- Birth control (2 people, 18.18%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (1 people, 9.09%)
- Vivelle-dot (1 people, 9.09%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 9.09%)
- Xanax (1 people, 9.09%)
- Pentoxifylline (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Discharge From The Vagina while taking Implanon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Implanon and have Discharge From The Vagina
- support group for people who take Implanon
- support group for people who have Discharge From The Vagina
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, Pregnancy On Implant Contraceptive, and takes Aciclovir, Nexplanon)
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir while on the implant I was also taking anti biotics
I ignored early symptoms as I thought there was no way I could be and put it down to side affects I then ha more and more symptoms did a test it was neg did another a few weeks later still ...
- I'm devastated,,i had implanon on the 1st of september and on the 30th august i had unprotected sexual intercourse,and i haven't been on my period since then am i pregnant?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Missed Periods, Breast Tenderness,Dark Nipples,missed Period, and takes Implanon)
Please help I'm stressed!!!And I'm writing my final Examination I really need to know if I'm pregnant or not,I did two home test the first one came out with 1dark line and 1faint line and the other one postive.
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- I've been living with psoriasis for 8 years and this year i've implanted birth control(implanon). will that cause psoriasis to be severe?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Psoriasis , and takes Implanon)
I'm having psoriasis on the arms mostly,head,legs,back,it started looking like mosquito bites and will change and have dry pealed skin,itchy but lately it wasn't itching,but now it has turne to big roundy dry pealed skin,I can't wear anything cause I have to hide it to avoid questions
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Breast Cyst, 3 Lumps The Size Of Marbles In Left Breast, and takes Implanon)
I got the birth control implanon inserted into my left arm in October of 2010. I wa going to get it taken out in the end of this past December but my planned parenthood physician said if I didn't want to it was fine and it could last (with a little higher risk of pregnancy) for a total of 5 years. T ...
More questions for: Implanon, Discharge from the vagina
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Implanon, Discharge from the vagina
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Chlamydial Infection. The patient has Vaginal Discharge
Comments: I'm 23 and pregnant & I was diagnosed with Chlymidia & prescribed Azithromycin by my OBGYN. As soon as I started taking the medicine brown discharge started appearing. It smells like normal discharge & nothing it bloody. I was just wondering of its the infection cleaning itself out.
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Acne Cystic (skin problems that cause pimples)
Comments: I have had the Nexplanon implant for 6 weeks; prior to the implant i had been taking oral birth control pills for 7 years with perfectly clear skin. I had a mild reaction on my face within the first 4 days of having the implant but it went away after 7 days. For the next 2 1/2 weeks my skin was be ...
- A study of side effects of Allopurinol for a patient with Gout. The patient has Vaginal Discharge
Comments: I have been recently diagnosed with a urinary infection. I have been taking this medication for about 2 years. However, I also have a foul smelling discharge that has a yellowish beige color. I have taken 6 pills for the urinary infection with a name that starts with a C. (sorry, can't recall) ...
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Increased Thirst, Feeling Hot And Cold, Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Stomach Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Been on period almost 2 weeks. Bleeding been normal. However yesterday cramps were intolerable. Had baby 5 months ago. Got implanon implanted at 6 weeks ck up. First time ive had problems. Started yesterday. Hurting, cant get enough water to drink. Headache will not go away. Feel hot then cold. ...
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Contraception. The patient has Anxiety, Headache (pain in head), Deja Vu (the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before)
Comments: I am epileptic or was as a child. I have not had a seizure in about 3 - 4 years now. I recently went to have my implant changed. This is my third one. All of a suddeni am experiencing frequent déjà vus, headaches and my anxiety is growing.
I eat incredibly healthily and exercise most days. No dr ...
More related studies for: Implanon, Discharge from the vagina
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.