Home > Implanon > Halitosis > Implanon and Halitosis
Review: could Implanon cause Halitosis (Breath odor)?
We study 2,953 people who have side effects while taking Implanon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Halitosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Implanon and have Halitosis >>>
Implanon (latest outcomes from 3,175 users) has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Halitosis (offensive breath) (latest reports from 1,417 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Halitosis while taking Implanon?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Implanon
- support group for people who have Halitosis
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm devastated,,i had implanon on the 1st of september and on the 30th august i had unprotected sexual intercourse,and i haven't been on my period since then am i pregnant?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Missed Periods, Breast Tenderness,Dark Nipples,missed Period, and takes Implanon)
Please help I'm stressed!!!And I'm writing my final Examination I really need to know if I'm pregnant or not,I did two home test the first one came out with 1dark line and 1faint line and the other one postive.
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- I've been living with psoriasis for 8 years and this year i've implanted birth control(implanon). will that cause psoriasis to be severe?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Psoriasis , and takes Implanon)
I'm having psoriasis on the arms mostly,head,legs,back,it started looking like mosquito bites and will change and have dry pealed skin,itchy but lately it wasn't itching,but now it has turne to big roundy dry pealed skin,I can't wear anything cause I have to hide it to avoid questions
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has 3 Lumps The Size Of Marbles In Left Breast, and takes Implanon)
I got the birth control implanon inserted into my left arm in October of 2010. I wa going to get it taken out in the end of this past December but my planned parenthood physician said if I didn't want to it was fine and it could last (with a little higher risk of pregnancy) for a total of 5 years. T ...
- Did you expirance post pardum depressian while using the medicane?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Postpartum Depression, and takes Nexplanon)
I know there is depressian with the nexoplanon but how many had post pardum depressian?
More questions for: Implanon, Halitosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Implanon, Halitosis
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a patient with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: I have had weight gain, dizzeyness upon standing, heart palpitations, chest pain bending over. Tingling arms and legs. High blood pressure. Severe cramps
- A study of side effects of L-theanine for a patient with Night Terror. The patient has Collapse At Bending Or Climbing Stairs, Bad Breath
Comments: Tested--heart,lungs,blood, thyroid, all good
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADD. The patient has Urine S.g., Breath Odor, Extreme Fatique, Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I get short of breath lately. I have a mitral valve condition. Is vyvanse making t his worse.
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Canker Sores (painful, open sore in the mouth)
Comments: Since I've had the implant I constantly get canker sores. I have 4 right now. And no I don't have oral herpes.
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Contraception. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
Comments: Flank pain gets worse when stressed
More related studies for: Implanon, Halitosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.