Home > Implanon > Halitosis > Implanon and Halitosis
Review: could Implanon cause Halitosis (Breath odor)?
We study 2,953 people who have side effects while taking Implanon from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Halitosis and more.
Implanon (latest outcomes from 3,174 users) has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Halitosis (offensive breath) (latest reports from 1,396 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Halitosis while taking Implanon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Implanon
- support group for people who have Halitosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I've been living with psoriasis for 8 years and this year i've implanted birth control(implanon). will that cause psoriasis to be severe?
I'm having psoriasis on the arms mostly,head,legs,back,it started looking like mosquito bites and will change and have dry pealed skin,itchy but lately it wasn't itching,but now it has turne to big roundy dry pealed skin,I can't wear anything cause I have to hide it to avoid questions
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
I got the birth control implanon inserted into my left arm in October of 2010. I wa going to get it taken out in the end of this past December but my planned parenthood physician said if I didn't want to it was fine and it could last (with a little higher risk of pregnancy) for a total of 5 years. T ...
- Did you expirance post pardum depressian while using the medicane?
I know there is depressian with the nexoplanon but how many had post pardum depressian?
- Would it harm me to use my nexplanon and prenatals and will this stop my periods
Not a heavy flow at all but a lot of spotting while on nexplanon i want to take prenatals for my hair and skin rumors say my birth control will stop working if i take the prenatal
- Has anyone ele had symptoms of dischare from breasts on nexplanon
Does anyone else have these symptoms on nexplanon?
- How long normally do women have menorrhagia after getting implanon?
I got the Implanon put in over a month ago and I have been bleeding ever since almost everyday, maybe 3 days where I wasn't bleeding. I called the place that I had it put in at and they said that this was a completely normal side effect. But it really doesn't seem normal to bleed continuously for 31 ...
- Is there an effective treatment for halitosis when taking levitra
When taking a Lavitra pill, even 1/2 tablet, I get halitosis, which is a negative for my partner. This symptom lasts about 24 hours.
- Does anyone else experiance severe anxiety
I have been on the implanon birth control now for 2 years and I have been experiencing severe anxiety and fears. I never used to be this bad. I am 20 years old and now am scared to even be alone in my home at night. I am good during the day but once it starts getting dark I am terrified of everythin ...
- Has anyone else developed bullous pemphigoid from nexplanon, the birth control bar?
I got the nexplanon put in my arm Dec of 2012 and in Sep of 2013 I started having blisters pop up on my butt! They would pop and become really big sores! They hurt and itch! So i went to see a dermatologist and he said I have Bullous Pemphigoid. I dont take any medication and I have NEVER had sores ...
- I have fibroids, and before nexplanon, had extremely heavy periods. since nexplanon i've been on some sort of cycle. does prior cycle impact current on nexplanon?
Fibroids. I had extremely heavy, on time periods. On Nexplanon, I thought I was saved because it started off as spotting, but then became moderate, and from the beginning of the period, I have yet to go a day without a pad. I have had the implant for about a month now. My period started about two da ...
More questions for: Implanon, Halitosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
More reviews for: Implanon, Halitosis
On eHealthMe, Implanon (etonogestrel) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Implanon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Implanon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Implanon, Halitosis
Recent Implanon related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Sertraline Hydrochloride, for a 17-year old girl who has Adha Learning Disorder
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Nexplanon for a 21-year old woman who has PMDD
- Comparions of Implanon, Zoloft for a 31-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Implanon, Mirena for a 25-year old woman who has Contraception
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Depo-provera for a 22-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Nexplanon for a 27-year old woman who has Birth Control - Over The Counter
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, Implanon for a 26-year old woman who has Wieght Loss Birth Control
- Comparions of Nexplanon, Zoloft for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Nexplanon (Organon Usa Inc) - 68MG/IMPLANT, Subutex for a 31-year old woman who has Rehabilitation Therapy
- Comparions of Implanon, Lorazepam (Mutual Pharm) - 0.5MG, Imitrex Statdose (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 6MG BASE/0.5ML (12MG/ML), Verapamil Hydrochloride (Mylan) - 240MG, Zoloft (Pfizer) - EQ 50MG BASE for a 28-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Implanon, Halitosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Blood In Stool
- Loss Of Appetite
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety