Home > Inderal > Iddm > Inderal and Iddm
Review: could Inderal cause Iddm (Type 1 diabetes)?
We study 9,282 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Iddm. Find out below who they are, when they have Iddm and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Inderal and have Iddm >>>
Inderal (latest outcomes from 9,865 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Iddm (latest reports from 8,715 patients) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, acne, diabetes, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 6 people (0.06%) have Iddm.
Time on Inderal when people have Iddm * :
Gender of people who have Iddm when taking Inderal * :
Age of people who have Iddm when taking Inderal * :
Severity of Iddm when taking Inderal ** :
How people recovered from Iddm ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (4 people, 66.67%)
- Effexor (3 people, 50.00%)
- Paxil (2 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lithium carbonate (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iddm while taking Inderal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Iddm
- support group for people who take Inderal
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Inderal, Iddm
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
More reviews for: Inderal, Iddm
On eHealthMe, Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Inderal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Inderal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Inderal, Iddm
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Clonidine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Inderal, Iddm
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- L Glutathione