Home > Inderal > Psoriasis > Inderal and Psoriasis
Review: could Inderal cause Psoriasis?
We study 9,282 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Psoriasis. Find out below who they are, when they have Psoriasis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Inderal and have Psoriasis >>>
Inderal (latest outcomes from 9,865 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) (latest reports from 139,434 patients) has been reported by people with psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 9,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 12 people (0.13%) have Psoriasis.
Time on Inderal when people have Psoriasis * :
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Inderal * :
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Inderal * :
Severity of Psoriasis when taking Inderal ** :
How people recovered from Psoriasis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psoriasis (3 people, 25.00%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 8.33%)
- Migraine (1 people, 8.33%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 8.33%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Premarin (2 people, 16.67%)
- Humira (2 people, 16.67%)
- Inderal la (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 16.67%)
- Iron supplement (1 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Psoriasis while taking Inderal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Psoriasis
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Inderal, Psoriasis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Inderal, Psoriasis
On eHealthMe, Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Inderal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Inderal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Inderal, Psoriasis
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Clonidine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Inderal, Psoriasis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.