Home > Inderal > Raynaud's phenomenon > Inderal and Raynaud's phenomenon
Review: could Inderal cause Raynaud's phenomenon?
We study 9,282 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Raynaud's phenomenon. Find out below who they are, when they have Raynaud's phenomenon and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Inderal and have Raynaud's phenomenon >>>
Inderal (latest outcomes from 9,865 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Raynaud's phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) (latest reports from 12,561 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 9,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 14 people (0.15%) have Raynaud's Phenomenon.
Time on Inderal when people have Raynaud's phenomenon * :
Gender of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal * :
|Raynaud's phenomenon||92.86%||7.14% |
Age of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal * :
|Raynaud's phenomenon||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||83.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal ** :
How people recovered from Raynaud's phenomenon ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (1 people, 7.14%)
- Tremor (1 people, 7.14%)
- Social phobia (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (5 people, 35.71%)
- Aciphex (5 people, 35.71%)
- Nicorette (5 people, 35.71%)
- Nexium (5 people, 35.71%)
- Prilosec otc (5 people, 35.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Mary E. (2 years ago):
I apologize for the typo. I am age 38.
Reply the comment
Mary E. (2 years ago):
Female age 3. Took Inderal for 3 years. Experienced Raynauds during the winter and stopped taking Inderal 2-3 months later. It is now 2 1/2 years later and I still experience Raynauds in my toes from time to time. About a year after I stopped Inderal I started experiencing some infrequent pains typical to Trigeminal Neuralgia. However, I dont believe that is related to the Inderal but perhaps important to know w the Raynauds?
My question is: Do Raynaud symptoms typically end when Inderal is discontinued if that is the cause or is it a continuing effect of having taken it?
I appreciate any insights or information you may have.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Raynaud's Phenomenon while taking Inderal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Raynaud's Phenomenon
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Raynaud's Phenomenon
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
More reviews for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
On eHealthMe, Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Inderal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Inderal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Clonidine, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride
- Labia Enlarged
- Bald Faced Hornet
- Hydrocortisone In Absorbase
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw