Home > Inderal > Raynaud's phenomenon > Inderal and Raynaud's phenomenon
Review: could Inderal cause Raynaud's phenomenon?
Summary: Raynaud's phenomenon is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Protonix, and have Contraception.
We study 9,283 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Raynaud's phenomenon. Find out below who they are, when they have Raynaud's phenomenon and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Inderal and have Raynaud's phenomenon >>>
Inderal (latest outcomes from 9,870 users) has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine.
Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas) (latest reports from 12,738 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 9,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 14 people (0.15%) have Raynaud's Phenomenon.
Time on Inderal when people have Raynaud's phenomenon * :
Gender of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal * :
|Raynaud's phenomenon||92.86%||7.14% |
Age of people who have Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal * :
|Raynaud's phenomenon||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||83.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Raynaud's phenomenon when taking Inderal ** :
How people recovered from Raynaud's phenomenon ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (1 people, 7.14%)
- Tremor (1 people, 7.14%)
- Social phobia (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (5 people, 35.71%)
- Aciphex (5 people, 35.71%)
- Nicorette (5 people, 35.71%)
- Nexium (5 people, 35.71%)
- Prilosec otc (5 people, 35.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Mary E. (2 years ago):
I apologize for the typo. I am age 38.
Reply the comment
Mary E. (2 years ago):
Female age 3. Took Inderal for 3 years. Experienced Raynauds during the winter and stopped taking Inderal 2-3 months later. It is now 2 1/2 years later and I still experience Raynauds in my toes from time to time. About a year after I stopped Inderal I started experiencing some infrequent pains typical to Trigeminal Neuralgia. However, I dont believe that is related to the Inderal but perhaps important to know w the Raynauds?
My question is: Do Raynaud symptoms typically end when Inderal is discontinued if that is the cause or is it a continuing effect of having taken it?
I appreciate any insights or information you may have.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Raynaud's Phenomenon while taking Inderal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Raynaud's Phenomenon
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Raynaud's Phenomenon
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am on propranolol 10mg 3tad i now have a stomach bug and have been prescribed vancomycin, is it safe to take both together
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
I have a very bad stomach bug, can this be caused by use propranolol, and is it safe and will the vancomycin work, while i am taken propranolol
- Should i go to the emergency room for severe leg pain. i'm taking propranlol
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Severe Leg Pain, and takes Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Extremely soar legs. Soar throat, swollen thyroid, and headache.;
- Propranolo & pregabalin - do they produce heart troubles? my meds mix has
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Angina, Panic, Anxiety, and takes Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Being on zopiclone 75mg (sleep med) gave me terrible poly/firbomyalgia, which I was then prescrbed pregabalin to aleviate pains and anxiety, and the propranolo to help with the same. On day one of propranolo I had a medium heart attack like event, within 24hrs had a large attack and became hospitali ...
- Is it safe to take propranolol with korean ginseng?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Is it safe to take Propranolol with Korean Ginseng?
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Tinnitus, Migraine With Aura, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Ulcer - Stomach, and takes Lasix, Topamax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Inderal, Pantoprazole)
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
More questions for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Extreme tooth sensitivity after 5 years on lyrica
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Extreme Tooth Sensitivity, and takes Florinef, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
One year ago, after being on Lyrica for 5 years, I developed extreme tooth sensitivity. It came on very quickly to one tooth, then quickly spread to all of my top front 6 teeth and now the rest of my teeth are sensitive too. When I say sensitive, I mean that I can't even bite a banana using my front ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Short-Term Memory Loss, Hyperlipidaemia, and takes Zopiclone, Donepezil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Folic Acid, Q10, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Libido increase with xyrem
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Thyroid Operation, Cataplexy, Narcolepsy, Migraine Prophylaxis, and takes Synthroid, Inderal La, Cymbalta, Xyrem, Nuvigil)
Although it appears by my med list that I am a train wreck, its quite the contrary. Now that my migraine headaches have been controlled by Inderal & Cymbalta and my thyroid is under control, the only thing left to do was to fall asleep at the oddest times, which progressed to not being able to stand ...
More reviews for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Biotin, Adrenal Cortex Extract, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Pancreatin, Fluoxetine, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Vitamin C for a patient with Autoimmune Thyroiditis, Brittle Nails, Fatigue, Tremor, Pancreatic Enzymes Decreased, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Deficiency Anaemia, Hashish. The patient has Painful Abdomen, Bloating, Tenderness, Fluid Retention Weight Gain
Comments: 7 years ago confirmed high cortisol possible adrenal fatigue. hyperthryoid documented abdomenal pain mri negative on pituitary and abdomen
counselling and diet
today, internal tremors, reactive hypoglycemia, anemic, neuropathy, vitiligo, hypersensitivity, elevated tsh, hashimoto antibodies, ab ...
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon Aggravated (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas)
Comments: On lipitor 20mg for 10 years with occasional cold induced episodes of vasospasm of fingers. Lipitor dose was doubled to 40 mg this year and severity of attacks of vasospasm increased significantly. Now with attacks several times a day induced by water colder than 85 degrees or by pressure on finger ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Maxalt-mlt, Zoloft for a patient with Migraine, Depression And Anxiety. The patient has Sweating Increased, Insomnia, Dizziness, Fever
Comments: My doctor thought I maybe had an infection so he gave me some antibiotics. I have had this fever and overall feeling of being unwell for over a month. The antibiotics have done nothing and I'm not sure how much longer my body can take this. I'm only on 50mg, but it hasn't even made a tiny dent in my ...
- A study of side effects of Propranolol Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Bladder Spasm
Comments: the pain is sometimes severe, sometimes there is no pain, sometimes urine burns, sometimes no pain at all, sometimes bladder feels full when there is actual little urine, I wake up to urinate more than 5 times a night
More related studies for: Inderal, Raynaud's phenomenon
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.