Review: could Inderal cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
Summary: Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression.
We study 9,297 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 210 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Inderal and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 9,880 Inderal users)
Short-term memory loss
Short-term Memory Loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,469 Short-term Memory Loss patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 9,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 177 people (1.90%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Inderal when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||27.27%||18.18%||9.09%||18.18%||9.09%||18.18% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Inderal * :
|Short-term memory loss||84.32%||15.68% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Inderal * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||1.96%||9.80%||18.30%||17.65%||37.91%||14.38% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Inderal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||85.71%||14.29%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (31 people, 17.51%)
- Anxiety (26 people, 14.69%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 10.17%)
- Hepatitis c (13 people, 7.34%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 6.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (30 people, 16.95%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (29 people, 16.38%)
- Xanax (28 people, 15.82%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 15.82%)
- Klonopin (25 people, 14.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of inderal and short-term memory loss on
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Inderal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Daytrana, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Risperdal for a 27-year old woman with ADHD, Anxiety, Major Depression, Depression. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Tingling And Numbness, Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 49-year old woman with Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Neck Pain, Back Pain, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Rash Generalised, Skin Burning Sensation, Skin Sensitisation, Sun-induced Skin Changes - Keratosis, Short-term Memory Loss, Tendon Pain, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Neuropathy, Arterial Spasm
- A study of side effects of Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 59-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has High Potassium
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.