Review: could Inderal cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Inderal la, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 9,297 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 430 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Inderal and have Vertigo >>>
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 9,880 Inderal users)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,856 Vertigo patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 9,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 442 people (4.75%) have Vertigo.
Time on Inderal when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Inderal * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Inderal * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Inderal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (64 people, 14.48%)
- Migraine (51 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (47 people, 10.63%)
- Pain (40 people, 9.05%)
- Anxiety (33 people, 7.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Inderal la (100 people, 22.62%)
- Xanax (57 people, 12.90%)
- Klonopin (54 people, 12.22%)
- Aspirin (54 people, 12.22%)
- Nexium (51 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of inderal and vertigo on
Do you have Vertigo while taking Inderal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a 62-year old man with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Lightheadedness
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Double Vision, Confusional State, Coordination Impairment, Slurred Speech, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of side effects of Dexilant for a 72-year old man with GE Reflux. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Paracetamol, Escitalopram for a 36-year old man with Depression, Ge Reflux, Fever. The patient has Anxiety, Chills, Blister, Dizziness, Depression, Reflux, Fever
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.