Review: could Inderal cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Inderal la, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 9,294 people who have side effects while taking Inderal from FDA and social media. Among them, 430 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Inderal and have Vertigo >>>
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 9,877 Inderal users)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,812 Vertigo patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 9,294 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal. Among them, 442 people (4.76%) have Vertigo.
Time on Inderal when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Inderal * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Inderal * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Inderal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (64 people, 14.48%)
- Migraine (51 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (47 people, 10.63%)
- Pain (40 people, 9.05%)
- Anxiety (33 people, 7.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Inderal la (100 people, 22.62%)
- Xanax (57 people, 12.90%)
- Klonopin (54 people, 12.22%)
- Aspirin (54 people, 12.22%)
- Nexium (51 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Inderal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inderal and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Inderal
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Menadione for a 33-year old woman with Routine Health Maintenance. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar), Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain, Vomiting Projectile
- A study of side effects of Aztreonam for a 24-year old woman with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Vertigo, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Sleep Walking (walking during sleep)
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Arimidex for a 53-year old woman with Joint Aches, Breast Cancer. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
Recent Inderal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Timolol Maleate, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic
- Comparions of Metformin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Inderal, Nadolol for a 64-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Topamax, Inderal, Percocet, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.