Home > Indomethacin > Drug abuse > Indomethacin and Drug abuse
Review: could Indomethacin cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
We study 6,012 people who have side effects while taking Indomethacin from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Drug abuse >>>
Indomethacin (latest outcomes from 6,360 users) has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout.
Drug abuse (latest reports from 59,799 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 6,012 people reported to have side effects when taking Indomethacin. Among them, 14 people (0.23%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Indomethacin when people have Drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Indomethacin * :
|Drug abuse||28.57%||71.43% |
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Indomethacin * :
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||36.36%||18.18%||18.18%||18.18% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 21.43%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Skelaxin (5 people, 35.71%)
- Ambien (5 people, 35.71%)
- Darvocet (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vioxx (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Indomethacin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Indomethacin
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Being treated for hemicrania continua
From this study (3 weeks ago):
my husband's entire way of thinking and acting changed when he started to take this medication. Trying to find if other have had similar problems
From this study (1 month ago):
I have a big hump on the back of my neck and my shoulders and neck are really hurting feels like the hump has gotten larger and is pushing on my vertabre
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Indomethacin, Drug abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transient psychosis in indomethacin
I had taken indomethacin infrequently for years for joint pain but never for more than 2 weeks in a row. One night, when I had been taking it daily for about 2 weeks, I had a bout of psychosis approximately 1/2 hour after ingesting the indomethacin at bedtime. I just waited it out, and in about 5- ...
More reviews for: Indomethacin, Drug abuse
On eHealthMe, Indomethacin (indomethacin) is often used for gout. Find out below the conditions Indomethacin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Indomethacin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (26 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (42 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium