Home > Indomethacin > Drug abuse > Indomethacin and Drug abuse
Review: could Indomethacin cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
Summary: Drug abuse is found among people who take Indomethacin, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Skelaxin, and have Smoking cessation therapy.
We study 6,012 people who have side effects while taking Indomethacin from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Drug abuse >>>
Indomethacin (latest outcomes from 6,361 users) has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout.
Drug abuse (latest reports from 19,619 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, drug dependence.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 6,012 people reported to have side effects when taking Indomethacin. Among them, 14 people (0.23%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Indomethacin when people have Drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Indomethacin * :
|Drug abuse||28.57%||71.43% |
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Indomethacin * :
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||36.36%||18.18%||18.18%||18.18% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 21.43%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Skelaxin (5 people, 35.71%)
- Ambien (5 people, 35.71%)
- Darvocet (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vioxx (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Indomethacin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Indomethacin
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Drug Addiction, and takes Seroquel, Vivitrol, Ritalin)
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependence takes ritalin and seroquel and wants to add vivitrol. What are the risks and side effects?
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- Can take an alive after 12 hours of taking indomethacin
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Bad Head Ache, and takes Indomethacin)
have a bad headace after taking the meds indomethacin would like to take a alive for me head ache
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and takes Zoloft, Zocor, Indomethacin, Vicodin)
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
More questions for: Indomethacin, Drug abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Transient psychosis in indomethacin
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Transient Psychosis, Lupus, and takes Indomethacin)
I had taken indomethacin infrequently for years for joint pain but never for more than 2 weeks in a row. One night, when I had been taking it daily for about 2 weeks, I had a bout of psychosis approximately 1/2 hour after ingesting the indomethacin at bedtime. I just waited it out, and in about 5- ...
More reviews for: Indomethacin, Drug abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Indomethacin, Zyrtec, Tylenol, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Lipitor, Benicar, Lasix, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain In Swelling Hand, Cough And Sneezing, Pain From Swelling Hand, To Treat Side Effect Of Synthroid, Swelling, High Blood Pressure, Low Thyroid, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Cough, Weight Loss, Hand Swelling Bruising On Both Arms,
Comments: I take Benicar, Toprol and aspirin for high blood pressure. I take Lasix for swelling hand and blood pressure. Lipitor for high cholesterol. I take prednisone and indomethacin for swelling hand pain. Synthroid for low thyroid due to amiodarone. Zyrtec for sneezing. I take Tylenol for hand swelling p ...
- A study of drug interactions between Garcinia Cambogi, Simvastatin, Indomethacin, Allopurinol for a patient with Weight Loss, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Chronic Gouty Arthritis, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Pain In Extremity, Weight Loss
Comments: I started taking garcinia cabbogia to lose weight hoping that would decrease foot pain. I lost 13 pounds in 6 weeks, then has a T.I.A. and started taking simvastatin. I have gained 4 pounds back in3 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Indomethacin, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Routine Health Maintenance, Health, Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania. The patient has Anosmia
Comments: I've had surgery for nasal polyps and I get sinus infections. I was taking simvastatin when I lost my sense of smell about three years ago. I quit simvastatin. After a while I got my sense of smell back. It would come and go for a while. Then this spring/summer I had a colonoscopy that went bad. Wa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
More related studies for: Indomethacin, Drug abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.