Home > Indomethacin > Nausea > Indomethacin and Nausea
Review: could Indomethacin cause Nausea?
We study 6,012 people who have side effects while taking Indomethacin from FDA and social media. Among them, 382 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Nausea >>>
Indomethacin (latest outcomes from 6,360 users) has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 6,008 people reported to have side effects when taking Indomethacin. Among them, 382 people (6.36%) have Nausea.
Time on Indomethacin when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Indomethacin * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Indomethacin * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Indomethacin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 5.76%)
- Pain (22 people, 5.76%)
- Gout (22 people, 5.76%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (21 people, 5.50%)
- Folliculitis (20 people, 5.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (81 people, 21.20%)
- Ibuprofen (44 people, 11.52%)
- Allopurinol (41 people, 10.73%)
- Lisinopril (40 people, 10.47%)
- Protonix (35 people, 9.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Indomethacin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Indomethacin and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Indomethacin
- support group for people who have Nausea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
the pain is sporadic but when I have it, it's very debilitating. Sometimes it comes with nausea and vomit
From this study (7 days ago):
Being treated for hemicrania continua
From this study (1 week ago):
Thyroid blood work 639 now on synthetic thyroid medication but blood pressure is dropping lower as time is passing. I have severe headaches and migraines. My lower right back is hurting bad. Hydrocodone edges not even help the pain. They saw my thyroid enlarged in cat scan . I am going for a sonogram tomorrow. I am so fatigued. It is hard to get out of bed, but I force myself. The doctor primary keeps adjusting medications. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist but not until mid November. Getting more discouraged as time goes by. Don't know what to do.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Indomethacin, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Indomethacin, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Indomethacin (indomethacin) is often used for gout. Find out below the conditions Indomethacin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Indomethacin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hiv Infection
- Ill Defined Disorder