Home > Inspra > Ascites > Inspra and Ascites
Review: could Inspra cause Ascites?
Summary: Ascites is found among people who take Inspra, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metoprolol succinate, and have Systemic sclerosis.
We study 1,056 people who have side effects while taking Inspra from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Ascites. Find out below who they are, when they have Ascites and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Inspra and have Ascites >>>
Inspra (latest outcomes from 1,078 users) has active ingredients of eplerenone. It is often used in heart failure.
Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 17,008 patients) has been reported by people with hepatic neoplasm malignant, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 1,056 people reported to have side effects when taking Inspra. Among them, 6 people (0.57%) have Ascites.
Time on Inspra when people have Ascites * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ascites when taking Inspra * :
Age of people who have Ascites when taking Inspra * :
Severity of Ascites when taking Inspra ** :
How people recovered from Ascites ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Systemic sclerosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metoprolol succinate (3 people, 50.00%)
- Tracleer (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lasix (2 people, 33.33%)
- Demadex (2 people, 33.33%)
- Atacand (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ascites while taking Inspra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Inspra and have Ascites
- support group for people who take Inspra
- support group for people who have Ascites
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Sleepiness - During The Day, Shaking Hands, Feeling Of Being Pulled Backwords, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Hand Grasping , Hand Tremor, Extremely Short Term Memory Loss, Slow Thought Expression, Intermittent Low Grade Fever, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lasix, Eplerenone)
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Has anyone ever known meningogoccal meningitis cause addison's disease later in life?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Left Ventricular Thrombus, Cardiomyopathy Secondary To Hypertension , Essential Hypertension, Steroid Prophylaxis, Adrenal Insufficiency NEC , Meningogoccal Septicaemia Meningitis , and takes Ramipril, Amlodipine, Eplerenone, Omeprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Furosemide)
Contracted Meningitis age 13. Adrenal insufficiency aged 15. All conditions thereafter aged 25. I have constant backache. The worst case of striae ive ever seen in a young person without children. Hyper/hypo pigmentation. I crave & eat massive amounts of salt. Nightsweats. Muscle/bone pain. Uninten ...
More questions for: Inspra, Ascites
More reviews for: Inspra, Ascites
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Potassium Chloride, Inspra, Diamox for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Periodic Paralysis - Hypokalemic. The patient has Itching Skin On Back And Breast Nipples
Comments: Last June my right lower back itched severely. Thought it was going to be Shingles, which I have had before. No shingles. Spread to left side. Up my back. Now the worst itching, constant and warm, is my breasts. Can this be medication related? Nothing has changed in medication for 8 to 10 ye ...
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Eplerenone, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a patient with Blood Thinner, Haemangioma, Heart Block Congenital, Arterial Catheterisation Abnormal, Heart Failure. The patient has Impotence
about 3 monthes ago i started to experince erectile dysfunction.my medication
had been altered due to my heart condition worsening.i wonder whether my impotence is caused by my heart condition or the medication i take.
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide - 20MG, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate - 50MG, Synthroid, Eplerenone, Zolpidem Tartrate, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen - 500MG;5MG for a patient with Diuretic Therapy, High Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Irregular, Thyroid Was Removed, Treatment - Heart Problems, Insomnia, Back And Leg Pain. The patient has
Comments: It seems that the side effects of the meds I take always seem to present other problems; in other words, more meds hit me with more problems. I really become upset when doctors don't understand what I'm saying or what I'm dealing with.
More related studies for: Inspra, Ascites
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Allopurinol Sodium and Neurotoxicity
- Muscle Tightness
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (17 minutes ago)
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (3 minutes ago)
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (24 minutes ago)
- Compare Trazodone Hydrochloride and Topamax and Xanax and Nuvigil and Adderall 30 for a 34-year old woman (1 hour ago)