Review: could Insulin cause Leg pain?
Summary: Leg pain is reported only by a few people who take Insulin.
We study 3,413 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Leg pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Insulin and have Leg pain >>>
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Insulin 3,633 users)
Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Leg pain 545 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 3,411 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Leg Pain.
Time on Insulin when people have Leg pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Leg pain when taking Insulin * :
|Leg pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Leg pain when taking Insulin * :
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Leg pain when taking Insulin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Leg pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal discomfort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic coma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax xr (1 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Leg Pain while taking Insulin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Insulin and have Leg Pain
- support group for people who take Insulin
- support group for people who have Leg Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does naproxen sodium help phimosis?
I have phimosis and don't know what caused it. I'm diabetic and I was told this is more likely to happen to diabetics but I have been diabetic for 20 years and have never had this before.
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and I break out in a bad sweat as well...
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- How to stop le and foot cramps? (3 answers)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey. Does anyone out there know anything else I can try? This condition is starting to get BAD!!! Thanks to all
More questions for: Insulin, Leg pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Leg pain especially near knees after taking lyrica
Had to stop taking Lyrica due to joint pain in both legs. Difficult to get up from sitting position to stand. Ache in knee's can't relax to sleep. Motrin and vicodin not helping with pain. Also have applied muscle cream not working for pain. Have been off the lyrica for 3 months with no let up in pain. Did not have this pain before taking lyrica.
- Daucus carota flower tea and blood sugar levels
Since 3 weeks I take a cup of tea (3 - 4 times daily after meals*) of Daucus carota flowers and I have preprandial blood sugar levels of 90 - 120 mg/dl (5.0 - 6.7 mmol/l). Before I had 120 - 200 mg/dl (6,7 - 11.1 mmol/l). I have not experienced any side effects.
* According to H. J. Stammel, Die Apotheke Manitous. Wunderlich Verlag 1986.
- Dark circles under my eyes
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What blood pressure drug can I take that the side effects are not leg pain/ cramps????? I have been crippled with not being able to use my legs since I started taking blood pressure or statin drugs for three years! Help!
More reviews for: Insulin, Leg pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- I have been on Vivitrol since 10/2012, on Lasix since 4/2013
My hip and leg pain is worsening and my daily life is effected by this pain. I walk differently d/t the pain, I can't exercise without pain. Is it due to the monthly Injections of Vivitrol that they alternate Right/Left in my back side. ...
- I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
- I had two unexplained broken bones within a one year period.
Weak urine stream with intermittent breaks.
High potassium level readings. First: 6.2 Second 5.2
When diagnosed at ER with esophagitis was also suspected to have peptic ulcers due to stress.
More related studies for: Insulin, Leg pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.