Home > Insulin > Night sweats > Insulin and Night sweats
Review: could Insulin cause Night sweats?
We study 3,409 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, when they have Night sweats and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Insulin and have Night sweats >>>
Insulin (latest outcomes from 3,630 users) has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 77,775 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 3,409 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 9 people (0.26%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Insulin when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Insulin * :
|Night sweats||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Insulin * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||11.11%||22.22% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Insulin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic cancer (1 people, 11.11%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 11.11%)
- Hives (1 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 11.11%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Regular insulin (8 people, 88.89%)
- Trazodone hcl (5 people, 55.56%)
- Rezulin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Nph insulin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Celexa (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Night Sweats while taking Insulin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Insulin and have Night Sweats
- group for people who take Insulin
- group for people who have Night Sweats
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I had unprotected sex with a male who has herpes. I had night sweats the next night. Is there a relationship between the two?
From this study (2 weeks ago):
started quite recently with bloated ness. Had auful feeling of nausea, but that has passed. thought I might actually be sick at one point.Hot sweats are intermittent
From this study (2 months ago):
I sweat during the day, too. The perspiration is most noticeable on my chest. I start to heat up very quickly, then start sweating all over my body.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Does soy isoflavones interact with other medications
I'm taking soy isoflavones to help with hot flashes. I take it with my antidepressant and anxiety medication. I have been having severe night sweats. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
More questions for: Insulin, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Dark circles under my eyes
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
More reviews for: Insulin, Night sweats
On eHealthMe, Insulin (insulin pork) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Insulin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Insulin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Post Splenectomy Syndrome
- Lyme Disease Primary