Review: could Insulin cause Night sweats?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people who take Insulin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Regular insulin, and have Pancreatic cancer.
We study 3,413 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, when they have Night sweats and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Insulin and have Night sweats >>>
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Insulin 3,633 users)
Night Sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Night Sweats 10,308 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 3,411 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 9 people (0.26%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Insulin when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Insulin * :
|Night sweats||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Insulin * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||11.11%||22.22% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Insulin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic cancer (1 people, 11.11%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 11.11%)
- Hives (1 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 11.11%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Regular insulin (8 people, 88.89%)
- Trazodone hcl (5 people, 55.56%)
- Rezulin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Nph insulin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Celexa (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Night Sweats while taking Insulin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Insulin and have Night Sweats
- support group for people who take Insulin
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does naproxen sodium help phimosis?
(Asked by a 39 year old man who has Cuts On Foreskin, Swollen Foreskin Around Penis, and takes Naproxen Sodium, Insulin)
I have phimosis and don't know what caused it. I'm diabetic and I was told this is more likely to happen to diabetics but I have been diabetic for 20 years and have never had this before.
- Laryngitis from depression?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Diabetic, Heart Attack, Hardly Any Voice For 8wks. Long History Of Depression. , and takes Lipitor, Metformin, Insulin, Prozac)
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Does soy isoflavones interact with other medications
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Soy Isoflavones)
I'm taking soy isoflavones to help with hot flashes. I take it with my antidepressant and anxiety medication. I have been having severe night sweats. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off (2 answers)
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
More questions for: Insulin, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Daucus carota flower tea and blood sugar levels
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Type II, and takes Insulin)
Since 3 weeks I take a cup of tea (3 - 4 times daily after meals*) of Daucus carota flowers and I have preprandial blood sugar levels of 90 - 120 mg/dl (5.0 - 6.7 mmol/l). Before I had 120 - 200 mg/dl (6,7 - 11.1 mmol/l). I have not experienced any side effects.
* According to H. J. Stammel, Die ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Dark circles under my eyes
(Posted by a 15 year old girl who has Dark Circles Under Eyes, and takes Insulin)
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
More reviews for: Insulin, Night sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Crestor for a patient with Singultus, Lisinopril. The patient has Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis
Comments: Every drug I was taking cautioned of causing leukocytoclastic vasculitis. Along with this condition I acquired a raging yeast infection which caused me to need fluconazole to treat this condition and this drug also causes symptoms of leukocytoclastic vasculitis. I got off all meds and was prescrib ...
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: Nights sweats started in month 4 of taking Metformin. Sweating every night for the last 8 days. I have authentic knees and a pacemaker for bradycardia. I'm in otherwise good health with very low body fat. 6'2" / 179lbs.
- A study of side effects of Nicotine for a patient with Bedtime Habits. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: My friend recently wanted me to quit smoking, so he got me a ecigarette so it is less harmful. I now use it more than i usually smoke because i can use it in the house. Before i had to go outside to have a smoke, now i can read a book or watch tv with it right in front of me and avoid the hassle o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
More related studies for: Insulin, Night sweats
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.