Home > Insulin > Paranoia > Insulin and Paranoia
Review: could Insulin cause Paranoia?
We study 3,409 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Paranoia. Find out below who they are, when they have Paranoia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Insulin and have Paranoia >>>
Insulin (latest outcomes from 3,631 users) has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes.
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) (latest reports from 61,007 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,409 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 4 people (0.12%) have Paranoia.
Time on Insulin when people have Paranoia * :
Gender of people who have Paranoia when taking Insulin * :
Age of people who have Paranoia when taking Insulin * :
Severity of Paranoia when taking Insulin ** :
How people recovered from Paranoia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Paranoia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Haldol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Navane (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ativan (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Paranoia while taking Insulin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Insulin and have Paranoia
- support group for people who take Insulin
- support group for people who have Paranoia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Feel sick and very dizzy and paranoid
From this study (3 weeks ago):
smoked marijuana one time caused panic attacks
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Insulin, Paranoia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Daucus carota flower tea and blood sugar levels
Since 3 weeks I take a cup of tea (3 - 4 times daily after meals*) of Daucus carota flowers and I have preprandial blood sugar levels of 90 - 120 mg/dl (5.0 - 6.7 mmol/l). Before I had 120 - 200 mg/dl (6,7 - 11.1 mmol/l). I have not experienced any side effects.
* According to H. J. Stammel, Die ...
- Dark circles under my eyes
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
More reviews for: Insulin, Paranoia
On eHealthMe, Insulin (insulin pork) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Insulin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Insulin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Upper Extremity Mass