Review: could Insulin cause Swelling face?
Summary: Swelling face is reported only by a few people who take Insulin.
We study 3,421 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Insulin and have Swelling face >>>
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 3,641 Insulin users)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 19,581 Swelling face patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 3,421 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Insulin when people have Swelling face * :
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Insulin * :
|Swelling face||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Insulin * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Insulin ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Decubitus ulcer (1 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Regular insulin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Magnesium oxide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multi-vitamins (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fosinopril sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of insulin and swelling face on
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Insulin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Insulin and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Insulin
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Aldactone, Losartan, Coreg, Lantus Solostar, Insulin, Metformin for a 71-year old woman with CHF, Hypertension, Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower
- A study of drug interactions between Invokana, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Insulin, Ramipril, Metformin, Amlodipine Besylate for a 63-year old man with Diabetes Mellitus, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Hyperlipidaemia, Hypertension. The patient has Bursitis
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrobromide, Nexplanon for a 28-year old woman with Quit Smoking, Pregnancy. The patient has Anti-thyroid Antibody Positive, Hives, Swallowing Difficulty, Swelling, Swelling Of Fingers, Swelling Face, Fever
Recent Insulin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Prozac, Insulin for a 73-year old man who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Topamax, Insulin, Cinnamon, Metformin for a 43-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Insulin, Glipizide, Metformin for a 63-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Insulin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Emsam, Oxycontin, Valproic Acid for a 58-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.