Home > Insulin > Swelling face > Insulin and Swelling face
Review: could Insulin cause Swelling face?
We study 3,411 people who have side effects while taking Insulin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Insulin and have Swelling face >>>
Insulin (latest outcomes from 3,631 users) has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes.
Swelling face (latest reports from 118,809 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,409 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Insulin when people have Swelling face * :
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Insulin * :
|Swelling face||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Insulin * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Insulin ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Decubitus ulcer (1 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Regular insulin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Magnesium oxide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multi-vitamins (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fosinopril sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Insulin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Insulin and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Insulin
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does naproxen sodium help phimosis?
(Asked by a 39 year old man who has Cuts On Foreskin, Swollen Foreskin Around Penis, and takes Naproxen Sodium, Insulin)
I have phimosis and don't know what caused it. I'm diabetic and I was told this is more likely to happen to diabetics but I have been diabetic for 20 years and have never had this before.
- Laryngitis from depression?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Diabetic, Heart Attack, Hardly Any Voice For 8wks. Long History Of Depression. , and takes Lipitor, Metformin, Insulin, Prozac)
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Taking prozac nowfor depression. (20mg 2xdaily) want to add chantix to quit smoking
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Arthritis, Gout, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, COPD, and takes Spironolactone, Furosemide, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Meloxicam, Allopurinol, Regular Insulin, Lantus, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa)
I am taking Prozac for maor depessive disorder. I want to take chantix to helpme quit smoking. do I take chantix in addition to prozac or replacing prozac?
- Does xolair cause high blood sugar?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Chronic Urticaria, and takes Prednisone, Insulin)
After my first dose my blood sugar went up but my hives and breathing improved. After several months blood sugar problems got worse. Now trying to get numbers down with insulin but still not normal. What, if any amount of units of insulin does anyone use to alleviate these problems?
- Did your physician discuss the risks before you were given oxaliplatin?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Metformin, Gabapentin, Tramadol, Doxazosin Mesylate, Lisinopril, Insulin Pork, Amlodipine Besylate, Finasteride)
Oxaliplatin was given to me as part of chemotherapy then immediately taken off as I had a reaction. Shortly after the chemo sessions ended I experienced a sudden hearing loss where simple sounds like traffic sounded like a rushing river, likewise motors or fans running. After more than five years th ...
More questions for: Insulin, Swelling face
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Daucus carota flower tea and blood sugar levels
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Type II, and takes Insulin)
Since 3 weeks I take a cup of tea (3 - 4 times daily after meals*) of Daucus carota flowers and I have preprandial blood sugar levels of 90 - 120 mg/dl (5.0 - 6.7 mmol/l). Before I had 120 - 200 mg/dl (6,7 - 11.1 mmol/l). I have not experienced any side effects.
* According to H. J. Stammel, Die ...
- Dark circles under my eyes
(Posted by a 15 year old girl who has Dark Circles Under Eyes, and takes Insulin)
I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia when I was young,I get headaches,a sick feeling every time I Stand up,dizziness,and dark circles under my eyes.
More reviews for: Insulin, Swelling face
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Crestor for a patient with Singultus, Lisinopril. The patient has Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis
Comments: Every drug I was taking cautioned of causing leukocytoclastic vasculitis. Along with this condition I acquired a raging yeast infection which caused me to need fluconazole to treat this condition and this drug also causes symptoms of leukocytoclastic vasculitis. I got off all meds and was prescrib ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Insulin, Amoxicillin for a patient with Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Passed Out, High Blood Sugar, Malaise, Blood Sugar Fluctuations Rapid Between Normal And Very Low
Comments: Believe I passed out several times over a three day period. Could not walk had to crawl to food. Even after a few days Blood Sugar wanted to drop to 40 every time the Lisinopril was taken. Cut Lisinopril dose in half (had been on maximun dose as prescribed by doctor even though I told him I didn't n ...
More related studies for: Insulin, Swelling face
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (20 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)