Review: could Intuniv cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Intuniv, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metadate cd, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 654 people who have side effects while taking Intuniv from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Intuniv and have Anger >>>
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 835 Intuniv users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 14,906 Anger patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 654 people reported to have side effects when taking Intuniv. Among them, 13 people (1.99%) have Anger.
Time on Intuniv when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Intuniv * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Intuniv * :
Severity of Anger when taking Intuniv ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (9 people, 69.23%)
- Psychomotor hyperactivity (6 people, 46.15%)
- Impulsive behaviour (4 people, 30.77%)
- Impulse-control disorder (3 people, 23.08%)
- Adhd (3 people, 23.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metadate cd (3 people, 23.08%)
- Risperoprol (3 people, 23.08%)
- Unspecified nebulizer (3 people, 23.08%)
- Daytrana (3 people, 23.08%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Intuniv and anger on
Do you have Anger while taking Intuniv?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Intuniv and have Anger
- support group for people who take Intuniv
- support group for people who have Anger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Intuniv, Abilify, Viibryd for a 14-year old boy with Contraction, Adhd, Aggression, Anxiety. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion, Sweating Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Opana for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Adhd, Back Pain. The patient has Anger, Depressive Symptom
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Concerta, Hydroxyzine, Clonidine for a 5-year old boy with ADHD, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Blows His Nose Constantly, Meltdowns, Shakes, Seeing Things Only At Night
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 47-year old woman with Depression Postmenopausal. The patient has Anger
Recent Intuniv related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.