Review: could Intuniv cause Flatulence?
Summary: there is no Flatulence reported by people who take Intuniv yet.
We study 654 people who have side effects while taking Intuniv from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Flatulence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Intuniv and have Flatulence >>>
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 835 Intuniv users)
Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression. (latest reports from 21,628 Flatulence patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Flatulence while taking Intuniv?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Intuniv
- support group for people who have Flatulence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Intuniv, Abilify, Viibryd for a 14-year old boy with Contraction, Adhd, Aggression, Anxiety. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion, Sweating Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Concerta, Hydroxyzine, Clonidine for a 5-year old boy with ADHD, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Blows His Nose Constantly, Meltdowns, Shakes, Seeing Things Only At Night
- A study of drug interactions between Klor-con M10, Lasix, Inderide-80/25, Colcrys, Uloric for a 71-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Flatulence, Wheezing, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Intuniv for a 12-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Esomeprazole Sodium, Zoloft for a 33-year old woman with Low B12 Levels, Gastritis, Depression. The patient has Dry Mouth, Breast Pain, Fluid Retention, Acne, Periods - Painful, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Seborrhoea, Halitosis, Flatulence, Hypotension, Orthostatic Hypotension, Hypotension Postural Aggravated, Fasciitis, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Vestibular Disorder, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Rhinitis - Non-allergic, Abdominal Distension, Constipation, Muscle Rigidity, Muscular Weakness, Motion Sickness, Sickness, Back Pain, Cervical Spine Pain, Cervical Dystonia, Dizziness Postural, Dizziness
Recent Intuniv related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.