Home > Intuniv > Hallucinations > Intuniv and Hallucinations
Review: could Intuniv cause Hallucinations?
We study 639 people who have side effects while taking Intuniv from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Hallucinations. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucinations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Intuniv and have Hallucinations >>>
Intuniv (latest outcomes from 820 users) has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) (latest reports from 168,043 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 639 people reported to have side effects when taking Intuniv. Among them, 19 people (2.97%) have Hallucinations.
Time on Intuniv when people have Hallucinations * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucinations when taking Intuniv * :
Age of people who have Hallucinations when taking Intuniv * :
Severity of Hallucinations when taking Intuniv ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hallucinations ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (10 people, 52.63%)
- Psychomotor hyperactivity (3 people, 15.79%)
- Impulse-control disorder (3 people, 15.79%)
- Affective disorder (1 people, 5.26%)
- Adhd (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Unspecified nebulizer (3 people, 15.79%)
- Abilify (3 people, 15.79%)
- Risperoprol (3 people, 15.79%)
- Concerta (2 people, 10.53%)
- Wellbutrin sr (2 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinations while taking Intuniv?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Intuniv and have Hallucinations
- group for people who take Intuniv
- group for people who have Hallucinations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Right breast is sore to touch & feels like there is a mass just below nipple.
From this study (2 months ago):
My husband is taken Dilaudid while in the hospital & I have repeatedly told the doctor that they have given him too much. He gets restless, irritated, impatient, see things that are not there, etc. He wants to argue with me, says things that make no sense, then gets angry when I don't understand what he wants, etc.
From this study (2 months ago):
Also was playing a new 3ds all day. Had seizure in her sleep that night. Taken off all meds
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have a brother that is 14 years old & his being taking risperdal for 9 years already & i want to know if that medication is causing my brother on over weight, having breast & being aggressive?
Please I need information so I can help my brother because he doesn't talk am his oldest sister thank you
- My 9 year old son takes guanfacine, hydroxyzine, and depakote for adhd, anxiety, and a mild unspecified mood disorder. are all these medications safe for him?
My son is a vibrant 9 year old boy. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Anxiety, and an unspecified mood disorder. We have tried Adderall, (which kept him awake all night)Concerta and Depakote combo which made him angry all the time. Now we are at a new clinic. He is now prescribed Guanfacine, Depakote ...
- Increasing leg cramps throughout night, loss of interest in sex
sever incessant muscle cramps nightly reducing sleep; loss of interest in intercouse
More questions for: Intuniv, Hallucinations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Intuniv and tardive dyskenesia
My daughter has autism and hyperactivity. She was treated with Intuniv for about 2 years. She developed tardive dyskenesia. I am currently in the process of finding ways to treat it. I have tried Zantac, baclofen, no treatment. so far those have not helped. I am going to try vitamin B6 now in ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Intuniv, Hallucinations
On eHealthMe, Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Intuniv is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Intuniv used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (14 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (40 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (42 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Ocular Rosacea
- Moringa Oleifera
- Ear Tag
- Marron Europeen