Intuniv and Hallucinations - from FDA reports
Hallucinations is found among people who take Intuniv, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vyvanse, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This review analyzes which people have Hallucinations with Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,511 people who have side effects when taking Intuniv from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
1,511 people reported to have side effects when taking Intuniv.
Among them, 32 people (2.12%) have Hallucinations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Intuniv when people have Hallucinations *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hallucinations when taking Intuniv *:
- female: 29.63 %
- male: 70.37 %
Age of people who have Hallucinations when taking Intuniv *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 66.67 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (18 people, 56.25%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 9.38%)
- Psychomotor Hyperactivity (3 people, 9.38%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 3.12%)
- Acne (1 person, 3.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vyvanse (5 people, 15.62%)
- Concerta (3 people, 9.38%)
- Abilify (3 people, 9.38%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 6.25%)
- Miralax (2 people, 6.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (4 people, 12.50%)
- Affect Lability (3 people, 9.38%)
- Hallucination, Visual (2 people, 6.25%)
- Dehydration (2 people, 6.25%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 6.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinations when taking Intuniv?
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,869 users)
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,973 Hallucinations patients).