Home > Invega sustenna > Mental disorder > Invega sustenna and Mental disorder
Review: could Invega sustenna cause Mental disorder?
Summary: Mental disorder is found among people who take Invega sustenna, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Invega, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 3,464 people who have side effects while taking Invega sustenna from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Mental disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Mental disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Invega sustenna and have Mental disorder >>>
Invega sustenna (latest outcomes from 3,473 users) has active ingredients of paliperidone palmitate. It is often used in schizoaffective disorder.
Mental disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability) (latest reports from 105,376 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,464 people reported to have side effects when taking Invega sustenna. Among them, 19 people (0.55%) have Mental Disorder.
Time on Invega sustenna when people have Mental disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mental disorder||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mental disorder when taking Invega sustenna * :
|Mental disorder||22.58%||77.42% |
Age of people who have Mental disorder when taking Invega sustenna * :
|Mental disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Mental disorder when taking Invega sustenna ** :
How people recovered from Mental disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (12 people, 63.16%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (2 people, 10.53%)
- Adverse drug reaction (2 people, 10.53%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 10.53%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Invega (14 people, 73.68%)
- Nexium (2 people, 10.53%)
- Abilify (2 people, 10.53%)
- Cogentin (2 people, 10.53%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mental Disorder while taking Invega Sustenna?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Invega sustenna and have Mental Disorder
- support group for people who take Invega sustenna
- support group for people who have Mental Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Invega sustenna, Mental disorder
More reviews for: Invega sustenna, Mental disorder
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability)
Comments: I have taken metformin on and off for several years but never for long periods of time, recently I took it for 3 months consistently, i HEARD REPORTS THAT SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THEIR MEMORY AFTER TAKING METFORMIN. i HAVE ADHD SO MY MEMORY IS POOR TO BEGIN WITH. BUT RECENTLY i NOTICED ...
- A study of drug interactions between Invega Sustenna, Lithium Carbonate, Olanzapine for a patient with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Mood Fluctuations, Hallucination, Auditory
Comments: Patient with schizoaffective disorder, functioning in sheltered housing, having auditory hallucinations (room corners are talking to him) and obsessive symptoms (have to count or mention number) and mood swings.
Symptom did not improve on clozapine and paroxetine in the past.
Patient always show v ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Metronidazole, Omeprazole for a patient with Helicobacter Pylori, Helicobacter Pylori Infection. The patient has Mental Disorder
Comments: My 5 year old daughter was prescribed with Amoxicillin, Metronidazole and Omeprazole after being diagnosed with hyplory some stomach bacteria. She was on the treatment for 7 days. She has not been the same. She started hallucinating, not sleeping at night, anxiety, depression symptoms’, name it. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Latuda, Lamictal, Benztropine Mesylate, Invega Sustenna for a patient with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Lamictal, Memory Loss
Comments: Drys ones body till you get a sore throat. Memory loss, hair loss . Unable to function mentally
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Neuropathy. The patient has Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability), Jerky Movement Nos, Slow Speech
Comments: at rest don't feel too bad but when moving any joints the movements are very jerky. Feel weak and unsteady some times lasting just a minute or so. Speech seeds slower and hard time thinking of words or saying words.
More related studies for: Invega sustenna, Mental disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (50 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)