Home > Invega > Hallucination > Invega and Hallucination
Review: could Invega cause Hallucination (Hallucinations)?
Summary: Hallucination is found among people who take Invega, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 4,585 people who have side effects while taking Invega from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Hallucination. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Invega and have Hallucination >>>
Invega (latest outcomes from 4,759 users) has active ingredients of paliperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) (latest reports from 30,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,585 people reported to have side effects when taking Invega. Among them, 37 people (0.81%) have Hallucination.
Time on Invega when people have Hallucination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Invega * :
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Invega * :
Severity of Hallucination when taking Invega ** :
How people recovered from Hallucination ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (13 people, 35.14%)
- Major depression (10 people, 27.03%)
- Parkinson's disease (10 people, 27.03%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (5 people, 13.51%)
- Epilepsy (5 people, 13.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (15 people, 40.54%)
- Cipralex (10 people, 27.03%)
- Requip (10 people, 27.03%)
- Risperdal (9 people, 24.32%)
- Trileptal (8 people, 21.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination while taking Invega?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Invega and have Hallucination
- support group for people who take Invega
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hallucinations from taking clonidine for prolonged period of time
(Asked by a 80 year old woman who has Hallucinations, and takes Clonidine)
My mother has been taking chlonidine for a very long time, dosage of .1 mg 10 pills per day, more than that if blood pressure gets high. She is now in the hospital with severe hallucinations. She thinks someone is watching her and she is paranoid. It is terrible. They have weaned her off of chlo ...
More questions for: Invega, Hallucination
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
(Posted by a 76 year old man who has Hallucinations, and takes Valium)
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Invega, Hallucination
- A study of side effects of Dilaudid for a patient with Pain. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My husband is taken Dilaudid while in the hospital & I have repeatedly told the doctor that they have given him too much. He gets restless, irritated, impatient, see things that are not there, etc. He wants to argue with me, says things that make no sense, then gets angry when I don't understand wha ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: Next day was fine normally working and smoking can't remember episode . Just remembers excessive vomiting, but normally when he has acid reflux vomiting he is very weak and tired and stomach burns for couple days later. Hallucinations after bringing him to, he got up walked to bed with help and sit ...
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My mom has been taking Parkinson's medicine with dyclocimine (for irritable bowel syndrome) and dulcolax (for constipation). Since Saturday, she has had severe paranoid hallucinations. She hears, but mostly sees things that are not there. She was convinced that there were burglars in our house so sh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Actifed, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Sertraline, Alprazolam for a patient with Allergic Respiratory Disease, Inflammation, Fever, Chronic Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Mental Status Changes, Depression Aggravated, Psychosis Aggravated, Hallucination, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Feeling Of Despair, Dizziness, Psychotic Behaviour, Changes In Consciousness, Irritability, Feeling Of Despair, Confusion Aggravated
Comments: Do not take Actifed (pills) if you're under alprazolam treatment, especially if you're having a high dosis of the benzodiazepine (or if you're being treated for a long time). The psychiatric effects can be devastating and your anxiety disorder and/or depression can get much worse.
Unentencionally ( ...
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: Sees and hears people on the walls, talks to these people on the wall and needs their approval to do things.Sits almost 24hrs a day , does not conversate with family members, has no interest In doing anything.
More related studies for: Invega, Hallucination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.