Invega and Hallucination - from FDA reports
Hallucination is found among people who take Invega, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Invega Sustenna, and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Hallucination with Invega. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,093 people who have side effects when taking Invega from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
20,093 people reported to have side effects when taking Invega.
Among them, 87 people (0.43%) have Hallucination
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Invega when people have Hallucination *:
- < 1 month: 44.44 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.11 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.56 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hallucination when taking Invega *:
- female: 45.78 %
- male: 54.22 %
Age of people who have Hallucination when taking Invega *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.54 %
- 20-29: 32.69 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 13.46 %
- 50-59: 9.62 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (34 people, 39.08%)
- Bipolar Disorder (7 people, 8.05%)
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (6 people, 6.90%)
- Schizoaffective Disorder (5 people, 5.75%)
- Depression (5 people, 5.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Invega Sustenna (21 people, 24.14%)
- Risperdal (12 people, 13.79%)
- Seroquel (10 people, 11.49%)
- Depakote (10 people, 11.49%)
- Zyprexa (7 people, 8.05%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Delusion (19 people, 21.84%)
- Drug Ineffective (13 people, 14.94%)
- Weight Increased (10 people, 11.49%)
- Paranoia (10 people, 11.49%)
- Delirium (10 people, 11.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination when taking Invega?
Invega has active ingredients of paliperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Invega 20,417 users)
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,973 Hallucination patients).