Home > Invega > Mood stabilizer > Invega and Mood stabilizer
Review: could Invega cause Mood stabilizer (Mood swings)?
Summary: Mood stabilizer is found among people who take Invega, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 4,585 people who have side effects while taking Invega from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Mood stabilizer. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood stabilizer and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Invega and have Mood stabilizer >>>
Invega (latest outcomes from 4,759 users) has active ingredients of paliperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Mood stabilizer (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 122,192 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,585 people reported to have side effects when taking Invega. Among them, 28 people (0.61%) have Mood Stabilizer.
Time on Invega when people have Mood stabilizer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mood stabilizer||57.14%||0.00%||4.76%||0.00%||0.00%||38.10%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Invega * :
|Mood stabilizer||50.91%||49.09% |
Age of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Invega * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||5.41%||8.11%||59.46%||2.70%||21.62%||2.70% |
Severity of Mood stabilizer when taking Invega ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Mood stabilizer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (28 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 57.14%)
- Cough (12 people, 42.86%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 42.86%)
- Parkinson's disease (12 people, 42.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (18 people, 64.29%)
- Haloperidol (13 people, 46.43%)
- Clonazepam (13 people, 46.43%)
- Desyrel (12 people, 42.86%)
- Asverin (12 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mood Stabilizer while taking Invega?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Invega and have Mood Stabilizer
- support group for people who take Invega
- support group for people who have Mood Stabilizer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hallucinations Paranoia, Mood Swings, Rubbing Her Nose, and takes Marijuana, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- Has it been determined if any of these people with ideations actually completed suicide.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Xanax)
This information is about my late husband. He was only on Wellbutrin 5 months, but I believe it is why he completed suicide. Has anyone loss someone while being on this medication?
- Will i gain weight taking 300 mg wellbutrin, 60mg of adderall, and 300mg of lamictal?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Depression, ADD, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Adderall 30)
Hi, I take 300 mg of lamictal, 60 mg of adderall, and 1/2 -2 mg of klonopin a day. My Dr just added 300 mg of wellbutrin to the mix. My body is so prone to weight gain on many medications and I'm concerned that adding the wellbutrin may do this. When he I.creased my dose of lamictal 2 months ago, I ...
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Agitation, Drug Addiction, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Mood Swings, Hyperactivity And And Learning Disorder Reading Spelling, Severe Depression, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Suboxone)
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
- Are there any benefits of taking t-4 and t-3 meds with megestrol acetate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Thyroid Diseases, Musculoskeletal Pain, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Dry Eye, Dry Mouth, Cramps - Leg, Charley Horse, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Brittle Nails, Hair Growth Abnormal, Vocal Cord Disorder, Mood Swings, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Phenergan, Aldactone, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Atenolol, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Vicodin, Fluocinolone Acetonide, Combivent, Singulair, Ambien, Megestrol Acetate, Restasis)
One full year of Interferon treatment for Hep-C 2005-2006, onset of Graves Disease during treatment, R-131 thyroid ablation. post-chemo-musculo-skeletal-myalgia ongoing since 2005. Anemia during treatment addressed with Epogen shots weekly. After successful treatment for Hep-C on set of numerous med ...
More questions for: Invega, Mood stabilizer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Severe Acne And Facial Cysts, Mood Swings, Costochondritis, and takes Lo Loestrin Fe)
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Invega, Mood stabilizer
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with ADHD, Birth Control, Mood Disorder, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Headache, Confusion Aggravated, Absence Seizure, Fainting
Comments: Lamictal was doubled and during menses, the episodes started
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood)
Comments: I take the pill and the next morning I'm mad and furious for no apparent reason and I don't know why .... If I don't take the pills I get the aches but it's crazy how furious I feel!
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Gabapentin, Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety, Menopause Hot Flashes, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stuttering, Paranoia, Anger, Mood Swings
Comments: Don't feel normal feel disassociated
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Omeprazole, Sertraline, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Vaginal Burning Sensation, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety Depression Ocd, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Perspiration, Morton's Neuroma, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Mood Swings, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Stomach Discomfort, Dry Eyes, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Unsteady Walking, Difficulty Making The Easiest Decisions, Muddled Thinking, Sensitivity To Heat, Erratic Heart Beat, Sadness, Irritability, Numbness And Tingling, Brain Fog, Dizziness
Comments: Numbness in my right foot, side of leg actually, waiting for hospital app to have this checked,
More related studies for: Invega, Mood stabilizer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.