Review: could Iodine cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
Summary: there is no Lower blood pressure reported by people who take Iodine yet.
We study 29 people who have side effects while taking Iodine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Iodine and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Iodine has active ingredients of iodine. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from 51 Iodine users)
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 107,433 Lower blood pressure patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Iodine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Iodine
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Iodine, Acetaminophen, Amoxicillin for a 58-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Throat - Sore, Strep Throat. The patient has Red Eye
- A study of side effects of Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 59-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Hypotension, Hypotension
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 69-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Low Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a 69-year old man with Sleeplessness. The patient has Low Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
Recent Iodine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.