Review: could Ipratropium bromide cause Dry eye (Dry eyes)?
Summary: Dry eye is found among people who take Ipratropium bromide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 6,904 people who have side effects while taking Ipratropium bromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Dry eye. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eye and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide and have Dry eye >>>
Ipratropium bromide has active ingredients of ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from 6,968 Ipratropium bromide users)
Dry eye (lack of adequate tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, acne, depression. (latest reports from 12,454 Dry eye patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 6,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Ipratropium bromide. Among them, 14 people (0.20%) have Dry Eye.
Time on Ipratropium bromide when people have Dry eye * :
Gender of people who have Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide * :
|Dry eye||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide * :
|Dry eye||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide ** :
How people recovered from Dry eye ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 78.57%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 71.43%)
- Depression (8 people, 57.14%)
- Metastases to bone (8 people, 57.14%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 57.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (10 people, 71.43%)
- Ms contin (10 people, 71.43%)
- Lorazepam (9 people, 64.29%)
- Amoxicillin (9 people, 64.29%)
- Nexium (9 people, 64.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Eye while taking Ipratropium Bromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide and have Dry Eye
- support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide
- support group for people who have Dry Eye
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Plant Sterols for a 54-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of side effects of Pristiq for a 49-year old man with Anxiety. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Effexor, Lipitor, Estradiol for a 58-year old woman with Mood Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Nutrition - Inadequate, Heart Disease, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Headache, Tension, Eyes - Dry, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 47-year old woman with Pnd. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Exforge for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has The More I Stay Idel The More I Feel Better, Aging Changes In The Face, Sometimes Encountring Little Difficulty To Urinate After Waking Up In The Morning, Pain - Shoulder, Eyes - Dry, Feel Very Tired For A Day Or Two If I Lift Heavy Weight, Waking Up After The First One Hour Or Two Of Sleep At Night And Needing Rtwo To Tre Hours Afterwards To Sleep, Fluctuation Of Apitite Some Times Very Hungry Sometime No Apetite At All, Sinusitis Bacterial, Morning-after Pill, Slow Heart Beat, Swelling Of The Face, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Easy Bruzing Sometimes, Burning Sensation, Generally Poor Lipido And Hard To Get An Erection And Sustaining It, Fluid Imbalance, Ear Continuous Noise, Night Sweats, Ear Pain, Physical Activity, Joint Pain, Low Platelet Count, Wbc Count
Recent Ipratropium bromide related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.