Home > Ipratropium bromide > Dry eye > Ipratropium bromide and Dry eye
Review: could Ipratropium bromide cause Dry eye (Dry eyes)?
Summary: Dry eye is found among people who take Ipratropium bromide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 6,900 people who have side effects while taking Ipratropium bromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Dry eye. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eye and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide and have Dry eye >>>
Ipratropium bromide (latest outcomes from 6,966 users) has active ingredients of ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Dry eye (lack of adequate tears) (latest reports from 12,196 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, depression.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 6,900 people reported to have side effects when taking Ipratropium bromide. Among them, 14 people (0.20%) have Dry Eye.
Time on Ipratropium bromide when people have Dry eye * :
Gender of people who have Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide * :
|Dry eye||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide * :
|Dry eye||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Severity of Dry eye when taking Ipratropium bromide ** :
How people recovered from Dry eye ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 78.57%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 71.43%)
- Depression (8 people, 57.14%)
- Metastases to bone (8 people, 57.14%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 57.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (10 people, 71.43%)
- Ms contin (10 people, 71.43%)
- Lorazepam (9 people, 64.29%)
- Amoxicillin (9 people, 64.29%)
- Nexium (9 people, 64.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Eye while taking Ipratropium Bromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide and have Dry Eye
- support group for people who take Ipratropium bromide
- support group for people who have Dry Eye
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Anyone else develop facial swelling during clonazepam withdrawal and not recover from it several years later?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Excessive Hair Loss, Facial Swelling, and takes Clonazepam)
Weaned off of clonazepam 10 years ago. Body went into severe withdrawal: Hair loss/ thinning, swelling through T-zone portion of my face, excessively oily face and hair, stiff painful joints. Hair and face have never completely recovered although have days/weeks symptoms are milder, buy only wors ...
- Are dry eyes a side effect of allegra?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Glaucomatocyclitic Crises, Dry Eyes, and takes Lisinopril)
Have been taking Benedryl almost daily for the last year. After recent diagnosis pressure in eyes increasing did some research to discover a side effect of Benedryl is dry eyes which could have been a contributing factor. I'm trying to find out if there's any allergy medicine on the market that do ...
- Is lercanedepine causing me to gain weight?
(Asked by a 79 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Reflux Oesophagitis, Raynauds, CKD, Dry Eyes, Osteo Arthritis Cervical, Dorsal And Lumbar Regions)
After a very bad road accident in my early twenties I developed giddiness and arthritis. Since then I have had several operations , recently one to remove abdominal adhesion and another to remove a bone from my wrist. I keep active and am the sole carer for my 92 year old husband , who has Alzheimer ...
- Does phisohex cause any eye damage from slight exposure
(Asked by a 16 year old boy who has Eyes - Dry, and takes Phisohex)
After having slight eye exposure with Phisohex, will this cause any damage to the eyes? Currently experiencing very dry eyes.
More questions for: Ipratropium bromide, Dry eye
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
(Posted by a 47 year old man who has Dry Eyes, and takes Pantoprazole)
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
(Posted by a 79 year old woman who has Vision Blurred, and takes Ipratropium Bromide)
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
More reviews for: Ipratropium bromide, Dry eye
- A study of side effects of Zetia for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
Comments: I was on Zetia for about a year for high cholesterol. I couldn't take statin drugs. 6 months into taking Zetia I went to my eye doctor for a routine checkup. He found severe scarring of the cornea in both eyes. I did not relate it to medication at this time. I went to a cornea specialist and she is ...
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Dry Eye (lack of adequate tears)
Comments: I have been experiencing symptoms of dry eye, stinging and burning and dryness in my eyes for 10 years shortly after being put on lamictal. I'm trying to see if there is anyone else who has experienced this.
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Confusion, Nightmares (unpleasant dreams), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Joint Pain, Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears), Dry Mouth, Feeling Hot And Cold, Dizziness, Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Cold Exposure - Extremities (damage is caused to skin and other tissues due to freezing), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Hair Loss, Vision Blurred, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Bystolic was effective in lowering my blood pressure. However, this drug has caused HORRIFIC problems for me. I have never had anything affect me so adversely. I believe that at first I was metabolizing it well, but after a couple of weeks I felt poisoned. It has been 5 months since I stopped ta ...
More related studies for: Ipratropium bromide, Dry eye
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Coreg for Heart Palpitations
- Avodart and Migraine Prophylaxis
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Nausea and Edema
- Ge Reflux and Nausea
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (4 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (6 hours ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (13 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (16 hours ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Lasix, Savella for a 46-year old woman who has Asthma, GE Reflux, Edema, Fibromyalgia (40 minutes ago)
- Xanax, Mirena, Lexapro, Lamictal for a 35-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Depression (1 hour ago)
- Voltaren for a 32-year old woman who has Tenosynovitis (2 hours ago)