Home > Isoniazid > Diarrhea > Isoniazid and Diarrhea
Review: could Isoniazid cause Diarrhea?
We study 7,417 people who have side effects while taking Isoniazid from FDA and social media. Among them, 180 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Isoniazid and have Diarrhea >>>
Isoniazid (latest outcomes from 7,570 users) has active ingredients of isoniazid. It is often used in tuberculosis.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,102,104 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,417 people reported to have side effects when taking Isoniazid. Among them, 180 people (2.43%) have Diarrhea.
Time on Isoniazid when people have Diarrhea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Isoniazid * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Isoniazid * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Isoniazid ** :
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (53 people, 29.44%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (40 people, 22.22%)
- Pulmonary tuberculosis (21 people, 11.67%)
- Tuberculosis (21 people, 11.67%)
- Prophylaxis (21 people, 11.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pyrazinamide (53 people, 29.44%)
- Ethambutol hydrochloride (40 people, 22.22%)
- Rifampicin (37 people, 20.56%)
- Lamivudine (30 people, 16.67%)
- Methotrexate (28 people, 15.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Isoniazid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Isoniazid and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Isoniazid
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Isoniazid, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Isoniazid and deafness
As a young girl I was put on Isoniazid, I didn't put 2 and 2 together but after taking the inh I started loosing my hearing to the point I'm completely deaf in my left ear. I have found a few people having report that they lost their hearing also. I'm just curious as to about how many people have ha ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Isoniazid--the downside
Started taking Isonizaid approximately June 10. I am having fairly severe memory loss. I am having mental confusion. I am having depression. I have weight gain. I have liver pain, but it has lessened in the last month though it was severe in the first 3 months. I have digestive issues such as ...
More reviews for: Isoniazid, Diarrhea
On eHealthMe, Isoniazid (isoniazid) is often used for tuberculosis. Find out below the conditions Isoniazid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Isoniazid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Isoniazid, Diarrhea
Recent Isoniazid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Isoniazid, Diarrhea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Rebound Effect
- Gallbladder Non Functioning
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery