Review: could Isosorbide mononitrate cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Isosorbide mononitrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 10,358 people who have side effects while taking Isosorbide mononitrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 118 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Isosorbide mononitrate and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Isosorbide mononitrate has active ingredients of isosorbide mononitrate. It is often used in angina. (latest outcomes from 10,481 Isosorbide mononitrate users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,933 Blood triglycerides increased patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 10,356 people reported to have side effects when taking Isosorbide mononitrate. Among them, 118 people (1.14%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Isosorbide mononitrate when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood triglycerides increased||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Isosorbide mononitrate * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||47.14%||52.86% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Isosorbide mononitrate * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.15%||22.64%||63.21% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Isosorbide mononitrate ** :
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypercholesterolaemia (9 people, 7.63%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 6.78%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 6.78%)
- Cardiac disorder (8 people, 6.78%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 6.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (49 people, 41.53%)
- Simvastatin (38 people, 32.20%)
- Lipitor (31 people, 26.27%)
- Nitroglycerin (24 people, 20.34%)
- Furosemide (23 people, 19.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Isosorbide Mononitrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Isosorbide mononitrate and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Isosorbide mononitrate
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Ranexa for a 74-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Angina, Hypothyroidism, Antiplatelet Therapy, Angina - Chronic. The patient has Angina
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Heart Mri, Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
Recent Isosorbide mononitrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.