Isovue-370 and Contrast media reaction - from FDA reports
Contrast media reaction is found among people who take Isovue-370, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Abdominal pain upper. This review analyzes which people have Contrast media reaction with Isovue-370. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 504 people who have side effects when taking Isovue-370 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 16, 2017
504 people reported to have side effects when taking Isovue-370.
Among them, 28 people (5.56%) have Contrast Media Reaction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Isovue-370 when people have Contrast Media Reaction *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Contrast Media Reaction when taking Isovue-370 *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Contrast Media Reaction when taking Isovue-370 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 20.83 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 58.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Troponin Increased (1 person, 3.57%)
- Coronary Heart Disease (1 person, 3.57%)
- Arteriogram (1 person, 3.57%)
- Abdominal Tenderness (1 person, 3.57%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (2 people, 7.14%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 7.14%)
- Metformin (1 person, 3.57%)
- Diflucan (1 person, 3.57%)
- Betapace (1 person, 3.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (5 people, 17.86%)
- Itching (4 people, 14.29%)
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (4 people, 14.29%)
- Anaphylaxis (4 people, 14.29%)
- Chest Pain (2 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Contrast media reaction when taking Isovue-370?
Isovue-370 has active ingredients of iopamidol. (latest outcomes from Isovue-370 505 users)
Contrast Media Reaction
Contrast media reaction (reaction associated with the use of intravenous contrast material during radiology) has been reported by people with nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain, high blood pressure, computerised tomogram abdomen, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,769 Contrast media reaction patients).