Home > Janumet > Headaches > Janumet and Headaches
Review: could Janumet cause Headaches (Headache)?
We study 3,178 people who have side effects while taking Janumet from FDA and social media. Among them, 86 have Headaches. Find out below who they are, when they have Headaches and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Janumet and have Headaches >>>
Janumet (latest outcomes from 3,387 users) has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes.
Headaches (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,178 people reported to have side effects when taking Janumet. Among them, 86 people (2.71%) have Headaches.
Time on Janumet when people have Headaches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headaches when taking Janumet * :
Age of people who have Headaches when taking Janumet * :
Severity of Headaches when taking Janumet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headaches ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (30 people, 34.88%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (25 people, 29.07%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 18.60%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 12.79%)
- Atrial fibrillation (6 people, 6.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glyburide (15 people, 17.44%)
- Nexium (13 people, 15.12%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 13.95%)
- Metformin (12 people, 13.95%)
- Ramipril (11 people, 12.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headaches while taking Janumet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Janumet and have Headaches
- support group for people who take Janumet
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Will the herb hca in garcinia cambogia cause liver damage or in cases be fatal
I take synthroid once a day for my diabetes im on insulin at bedtime and the janumet twice daily. will the garcinia cambogia xt interfere with my meds. also I read from a consumers on health that the HCA in the supplement could damage the liver and in one was fatal. do yu think I should be taking t ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Is janumet gives side effects for piles
Will you please suggest better medicine which has no side effects for Diabetic
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- What are the effects of multiple drugs on chromagranin a levels?
I have been diagnosed with carcinoid cancer and had a very small tumor removed. My CgA levels have been, since my surgery, below 200. Recently, the number jumped to 2000. My doctor and I are trying to find out if any of the many drugs I take, in addition to my diabetes medications and insulin, can ...
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
More questions for: Janumet, Headaches
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Janumet, Headaches
On eHealthMe, Janumet (metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Janumet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Janumet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Janumet, Headaches
Recent Janumet related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet for a 49-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Janumet, Amaryl for a 38-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Janumet, Glipizide, Januvia for a 61-year old woman who has Metformin
- Comparions of Janumet, Januvia, Actoplus Met for a 49-year old man who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Alli, Janumet for a 48-year old woman who has Diabetes And Obesity
- Comparions of Lunesta (Sepracor) - 3MG, Janumet, Cozaar (Merck) - 100MG, Effexor Xr (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - EQ 150MG BASE for a 44-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Janumet (Merck) - 500MG;EQ 50MG BASE for a 54-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, JANUMET for a 70-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Glipizide (Sandoz) - 10MG, Janumet (Merck) - 500MG;EQ 50MG BASE for a 71-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Janumet (Merck) - 500MG;EQ 50MG BASE, Amaryl (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 4MG for a 67-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Management
More related comparison studies for: Janumet, Headaches
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- White Dragon Flower