Home > Januvia > Erectile dysfunction > Januvia and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Januvia cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 19,152 people who have side effects while taking Januvia from FDA and social media. Among them, 70 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Januvia and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Januvia (latest outcomes from 19,550 users) has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 19,150 people reported to have side effects when taking Januvia. Among them, 69 people (0.36%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Januvia when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||9.09%||54.55%||18.18%||9.09%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Januvia * :
|Erectile dysfunction||1.39%||98.61% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Januvia * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.17%||19.57%||41.30%||36.96% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Januvia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||58.33%||33.33%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (13 people, 18.84%)
- Bone disorder (12 people, 17.39%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (12 people, 17.39%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 13.04%)
- Erectile dysfunction (7 people, 10.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glipizide (26 people, 37.68%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 34.78%)
- Toprol-xl (23 people, 33.33%)
- Coreg (21 people, 30.43%)
- Neurontin (20 people, 28.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Januvia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Januvia and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Januvia
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
Never had a problem with impotence until dr added Gemfibrozil and Januvia to my daily medications.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Januvia, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Januvia, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Januvia (sitagliptin phosphate) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Januvia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Januvia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (29 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection