Home > Januvia > Sweating - excessive > Januvia and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Januvia cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 19,152 people who have side effects while taking Januvia from FDA and social media. Among them, 147 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Januvia and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Januvia (latest outcomes from 19,550 users) has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,050 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 19,152 people reported to have side effects when taking Januvia. Among them, 147 people (0.77%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Januvia when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||42.31%||26.92%||11.54%||15.38%||3.85%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Januvia * :
|Sweating - excessive||57.24%||42.76% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Januvia * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.77%||0.00%||2.31%||6.92%||35.38%||54.62% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Januvia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (54 people, 36.73%)
- Diabetes mellitus (52 people, 35.37%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 10.20%)
- Depression (8 people, 5.44%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 4.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (54 people, 36.73%)
- Metformin (30 people, 20.41%)
- Metformin hcl (24 people, 16.33%)
- Nitroglycerin (20 people, 13.61%)
- Glyburide (20 people, 13.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Januvia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Januvia and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Januvia
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Januvia, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Aspirin and sweating
Took Aspirin to relieve headache and body aches associated with some sort of virus that caused gastrointestinal upset, aches and headache. About 1 hour after taking Aspirin I was sweating profusely after 2 hours the sweating stopped with no other apparent ill effects.
More reviews for: Januvia, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Januvia (sitagliptin phosphate) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Januvia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Januvia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Januvia, Sweating - excessive
Recent Januvia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Januvia, Sweating - excessive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Pancreas Infection