Home > Kale > Gastritis > Kale and Gastritis
Review: could Kale cause Gastritis?
Summary: there is no Gastritis reported by people who take Kale yet.
We study 3 people who have side effects while taking Kale from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Kale and have Gastritis >>>
Kale (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of cabbage.
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) (latest reports from 27,377 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Gastritis while taking Kale?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Kale
- support group for people who have Gastritis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Gastritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- How do you fix gastritis headaches when you get them everyday?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Gastritis, Migraine, Acid Reflux)
I was diagnosed with Esophagus Acid Reflex and gastritis two months ago. Everyday now for the last two months I have been suffering migraine headaches. None of my doctors seem to know why or how to fix it. Is there a certain diet I should be eating that would make the headaches stay away? Is there a ...
- How does nortriptylin help with gastritis
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Gastritis, Fibromyalgia, and takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Vicodin, Ambien, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
My doctor had prescribed nortriptyline for my gastritis, but doesn't seem to be helping. I take tablets but could take 3. Is this a good medication for my condition?
- Does depakote cause gastritis?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Depakote)
My daughter is 32, autistic, nonverbal, with epilepsy, with severe/profound mental impairment.
She was on tegretol for seizures, then it was changed to depakote. She used to weigh 120 pounds, but now, refuses to eat, has lost 15 pounds, and is always touching her stomach as if it hurts. She had an ...
More questions for: Kale, Gastritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
More reviews for: Kale, Gastritis
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Spironolactone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Cabbage, Broccoli, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Saw Palmetto, Chelated Magnesium, Potassium Iodide, Iodine, Armour Thyroid, Calcium D - Glucarate for a patient with Depression, Diuretic Effect, Anxiety Disorder, Hormone Level Abnormal, Estrogen Balance, Joint Range Of Motion Decreased, Vitamin D Decreased, Dihydrotestosterone Increased, Relax Smooth Muscle, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Estrogen Dominance. The patient has Melanosis Coli
Comments: Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ...
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a patient with Back Pain - Low. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss, Blue Vision, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Gastritis (inflammation of stomach), Depression, Dry Mouth, Dry Skin
Comments: I have been taking neurotin for lower back pain (spodylolisthesis stage 2) since June 2012 and have been unable to see my ankles since June 2012 due to swelling of my feet, ankles and legs. Sometimes the swelling gets so bad that it hurts to stand. The edema subsides somewhat when I lie down. Other ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Azithromycin for a patient with Adhd, Streptobacillus Infection. The patient has Gastritis Aggravated, Gastritis Aggravated
Comments: My son was diagnosed with Strep and started the z-pack. He has been taking Vyvanse for 2 weeks previous to starting the z-pack. On day 2 of z-pack, he experienced severe, unrelenting abdominal pain in the navel area. Took him to the ER. After a CT scan, he had swelling in the abdomen, but the ap ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Osteomyelitis. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Acute Hepatic Failure, Eosinophilia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ototoxicity, Mucosal Inflammation, Dry Eye, Vision Abnormal Nec, Mental Status Changes, Fever, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Vaginal Inflammation, Nausea, Genital Pain, Psychiatric Symptom, Lymph Node Pain, Lymphadenopathy, Pleural Effusion, Atelectasis, Rash Erythematous, Rash Generalised, Pancreatitis Due To Gallstones, Gastritis, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis, Angioedema, Diffuse Vasculitis, Facial Swelling, Swelling, Lasix, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Red Man Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Sloughing Of Skin, Oral Mucosal Sloughing, Vaginal Sloughing, Blood Urine Present, Rigors, Chills, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Drowsiness, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Emotional Distress, Poisoning Nos, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Was misdiagnosed with lumbar osteomylitis,given PICC line home infusion 2g IV Vancomycin every 24hrs & 1g IV Ceftriaxone every 12 hrs for 3 days. On day 4 IV Vancomycin was doubled to 2g every 12 hrs.
By day 8 became nauseated, feverish, lethargic, could not stay awake during day, woke @11pm) burni ...
More related studies for: Kale, Gastritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.