Home > Keflex > Abdominal pain upper > Keflex and Abdominal pain upper
Review: could Keflex cause Abdominal pain upper?
We study 5,488 people who have side effects while taking Keflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 249 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Keflex and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Keflex (latest outcomes from 5,986 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 395,101 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,488 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex. Among them, 249 people (4.54%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Keflex when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain upper||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Keflex * :
|Abdominal pain upper||67.24%||32.76% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Keflex * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||11.46%||8.85%||29.17%||19.79%||27.60% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Keflex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (24 people, 9.64%)
- Multiple myeloma (22 people, 8.84%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (21 people, 8.43%)
- Sinusitis (19 people, 7.63%)
- Metastases to bone (19 people, 7.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (96 people, 38.55%)
- Prilosec (72 people, 28.92%)
- Aspirin (69 people, 27.71%)
- Protonix (61 people, 24.50%)
- Ambien (58 people, 23.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Keflex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Keflex and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Keflex
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Keflex, Abdominal pain upper
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Achilles tendon tear
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
More reviews for: Keflex, Abdominal pain upper
On eHealthMe, Keflex (cephalexin) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Keflex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Keflex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Keflex, Abdominal pain upper
Recent Keflex related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Keflex, Abdominal pain upper
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide