Home > Keflex > Dizziness > Keflex and Dizziness
Review: could Keflex cause Dizziness?
We study 5,488 people who have side effects while taking Keflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 449 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Keflex and have Dizziness >>>
Keflex (latest outcomes from 5,986 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,488 people reported to have side effects when taking Keflex. Among them, 449 people (8.18%) have Dizziness.
Time on Keflex when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Keflex * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Keflex * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Keflex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (71 people, 15.81%)
- Back pain (22 people, 4.90%)
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 4.68%)
- Osteoporosis (21 people, 4.68%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (21 people, 4.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (132 people, 29.40%)
- Zometa (128 people, 28.51%)
- Lasix (118 people, 26.28%)
- Coumadin (117 people, 26.06%)
- Neurontin (114 people, 25.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Keflex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Keflex and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Keflex
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can lipitor 10mg cause lightheadeness all day even tho taken at bedtime
Even tho I take 1 10mg at bedtime I seem to be light headeness all day long
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- It looks like i lose my balance when i have turned a few corners
It looks like I lose my balance when walking, but my balance is very good when tested. It is more like my navigation system is switched off, and I struggle to walk when there are frequent changes of direction eg in buildings.
I can do a 10 mile hike, ride a bike, and go up a ladder with no prob ...
- Can long term use cinnarazine 25 mg daily and betahistine (vertin) 8 mg daily for the last 2 years for vertigo cause trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms?
I am on above medication for two years . Lately i have suddenly developed severe pain in rt jaw rt side of head and inside the mouth. ? trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms. Can this be due to effects of the drugs that i am taking? What should be done for the new symptoms?
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- Does losartan cause dizziness?
My dizziness most likely due to Losartan (50 mg/day)taken for mild high blood pressure) seems to have peaked about 6 months after I began taking it. Was quite severe for a couple of days, then gradually disappeared. I have been on Losartan for over 2 years now, with no further side effects that I a ...
- Been taking corydalis for pain for 4 days now, woke up this morning with bad case of vertigo. if i continue to take corydalis, will the vertigo ease or get worse?
I have peripheral neuropathy and began taking Corydalis for pain 4 days ago. This morning I woke up with vertigo so badly I clung to my headboard feeling like I was going to fall off my bed. The dizziness and nausea are rolling in like waves with a few minutes in between of almost clarity. My questi ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
More questions for: Keflex, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Achilles tendon tear
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Keflex, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Keflex (cephalexin) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Keflex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Keflex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Keflex, Dizziness
Recent Keflex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Keflex, Bactrim for a 41-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Cephalexin, Indapamide for a 62-year old woman who has Uterine Infection
- Comparions of Zofran, Keflex for a 18-year old girl who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Cephalexin, Nitrofurantoin for a 63-year old woman who has Foetal Warfarin Syndrome
- Comparions of Keflex, Levaquin for a 70-year old man who has Pro-time
- Comparions of Cephalexin, Nitrofurantoin for a 30-year old man who has Wound - Cut Or Puncture
- Comparions of Minocycline Hydrochloride, Cephalexin for a 43-year old man who has Prescribed
- Comparions of Cephalexin, Ceftin for a 15-year old girl who has Acne
- Comparions of Keflex, Levaquin for a 42-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Heparin Sodium, Cephalexin, Diclofenac Potassium, Perindopril Erbumine, Spironolactone for a 72-year old man who has Cardiac Failure Congestive
More related comparison studies for: Keflex, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Respiratory Sighs