Home > Kenalog-40 > Flushing > Kenalog-40 and Flushing
Review: could Kenalog-40 cause Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing)?
Summary: Flushing is found among people who take Kenalog-40, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Sensorcaine, and have Pain.
We study 977 people who have side effects while taking Kenalog-40 from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Flushing. Find out below who they are, when they have Flushing and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Flushing >>>
Kenalog-40 (latest outcomes from 986 users) has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in back pain.
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) (latest reports from 377,846 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 977 people reported to have side effects when taking Kenalog-40. Among them, 28 people (2.87%) have Flushing.
Time on Kenalog-40 when people have Flushing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Flushing when taking Kenalog-40 * :
Age of people who have Flushing when taking Kenalog-40 * :
Severity of Flushing when taking Kenalog-40 ** :
How people recovered from Flushing ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (5 people, 17.86%)
- Rash (3 people, 10.71%)
- Tension headache (2 people, 7.14%)
- Dermatitis contact (2 people, 7.14%)
- Rotator cuff repair (2 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Sensorcaine (6 people, 21.43%)
- Bupivacaine (3 people, 10.71%)
- Lidocaine (3 people, 10.71%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 7.14%)
- Isovue-300 (2 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Flushing while taking Kenalog-40?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Flushing
- support group for people who take Kenalog-40
- support group for people who have Flushing
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Can a intercrainial injection for neck pain cause a patient with no history of hypertension to have a massive stroke with brain bleed(hemmorage)
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Stroke - Hemorrhagic, and takes Kenalog)
I was 55 at the time. I had an intercrainial kenalog injection for neck pain this was the last of a series of 3 felt anxious that eve did not think anything really wrong. still felt strange the next day called my doctor advised his staff that I felt funny she said he was not in call back I said no ...
- I use axiron and levitra together
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Flushing)
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
More questions for: Kenalog-40, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Kenalog injection nightmare!
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Weird Throat Blockage Within 2 Weeks, Large Dent In Injection Site, and takes Kenalog)
First weird symptom started with a mild sore throat that turned into swollen throat that felt like I had an obstructed airway.
Then about 2 weeks after that I had a period that lasted on and off extremely heavy for 3 weeks
Then I noticed a large indent on top of my right butt cheek
Shortly after ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
(Posted by a 31 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Kenalog)
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Kenalog-40, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Depression. The patient has Red Face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck)
Comments: i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Flonase, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Rash, Allergies, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction, Semen Liquefaction Abnormal, Semen Volume Decreased
Comments: Just a strange blood flowing/cool (temp) feeling in my penis. Started as a tingling cool feeling while on buspirone (a week into it) then a few days later lost ability to get erection, lost interest in sex, plus symptoms above. Now it's a week since I've been off buspirone after a two week use. Just ...
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Aq, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Severe Confusion And Memory Issues, Bones In Body Hurting Bad - Mostly In Legs, Regressive Behaviour, Asthma, Cognitive Deterioration
Comments: I am sick all the time after stopping the medications. My bones hurt all over my body. I seem to be having brain or memory issues. Starting to write numbers and letters backward. My aggressive behavior has calmed down, but occur when I get confused. My severe depression and anger toward others seems ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Fatigue, Red Face
Comments: I have been on omeprazole for four days at first I felt very exhausted and sometimes dizzy now taking half of recommended dose of 20 mg also only taking 75 mg ranitidine instead of 300mg as I was getting dizzy and did not know which drug causing it. Generally not feeling well. I had been taking esom ...
More related studies for: Kenalog-40, Flushing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.