Home > Keppra > Anxiety > Keppra and Anxiety
Review: could Keppra cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 19,864 people who have side effects while taking Keppra from FDA and social media. Among them, 588 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Keppra and have Anxiety >>>
Keppra (latest outcomes from 21,198 users) has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 19,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Keppra. Among them, 588 people (2.96%) have Anxiety.
Time on Keppra when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Keppra * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Keppra * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Keppra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (179 people, 30.44%)
- Epilepsy (161 people, 27.38%)
- Sleep disorder (51 people, 8.67%)
- Pain (48 people, 8.16%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (43 people, 7.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (87 people, 14.80%)
- Aspirin (85 people, 14.46%)
- Zometa (79 people, 13.44%)
- Ativan (77 people, 13.10%)
- Lamictal (70 people, 11.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Keppra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Keppra and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Keppra
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Keppra, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Keppra, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Keppra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Keppra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Sertraline, Keppra for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Ocd, Seizures. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Ocd
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra, Klonopin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen - 325MG;7.5MG, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Proair Hfa, Gabapentin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Headache, Anxiety, Nerve And Depression Caused By Pain, Drug-induced Hypothyroidism, Shortness Of Breath. The patient has Headaches, Mood Swings, Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety
More related studies for: Keppra, Anxiety
Recent Keppra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Keppra, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (51 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vitex Trifolia
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Sulfated Monosaccharide
- Helonias Dioica