Home > Keppra > Fatigue > Keppra and Fatigue
Review: could Keppra cause Fatigue?
We study 19,864 people who have side effects while taking Keppra from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,061 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Keppra and have Fatigue >>>
Keppra (latest outcomes from 21,198 users) has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 19,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Keppra. Among them, 1,061 people (5.34%) have Fatigue.
Time on Keppra when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Keppra * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Keppra * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Keppra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (311 people, 29.31%)
- Epilepsy (285 people, 26.86%)
- Glioblastoma multiforme (90 people, 8.48%)
- Multiple sclerosis (89 people, 8.39%)
- Pain (65 people, 6.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (188 people, 17.72%)
- Dilantin (178 people, 16.78%)
- Tegretol (137 people, 12.91%)
- Decadron (114 people, 10.74%)
- Topamax (113 people, 10.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Keppra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Keppra and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Keppra
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Keppra, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
More reviews for: Keppra, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Keppra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Keppra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sulindac, Folic Acid, Savella, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Keppra for a patient with Esophageal Spasm, Arthritis, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Fibromyalgia, Hysterectomy, Epilepsy. The patient has Lip Swelling, Pain Management, Esophageal Spasm, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Complex Partial Seizures
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline Hydrochloride, Keppra Xr, Dexilant, Phenytoin for a patient with Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Seizure Disorder, Acid Reflux. The patient has Lactose Intolerance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Levetiracetam, Zonisamide, Baclofen, Cymbalta, Loratadine, Pulmicort Flexhaler, Calcium Citrate for a patient with Epilepsy, Neuropathy Peripheral, Chronic Depression, Rhinitis - Non-allergic, Asthma Aggravated, Osteopenia. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Confusion
More related studies for: Keppra, Fatigue
Recent Keppra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Keppra, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.