Home > Keppra > Leg pain > Keppra and Leg pain
Review: could Keppra cause Leg pain?
We study 19,864 people who have side effects while taking Keppra from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Leg pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Leg pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Keppra and have Leg pain >>>
Keppra (latest outcomes from 21,198 users) has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy.
Leg pain (latest reports from 2,963 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 19,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Keppra. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Leg Pain.
Time on Keppra when people have Leg pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Leg pain when taking Keppra * :
|Leg pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Leg pain when taking Keppra * :
|Leg pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Leg pain when taking Keppra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg pain||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Leg pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Leg pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Seizures (1 people, 50.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Restless leg syndrome (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Mirapex (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Leg Pain while taking Keppra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Keppra and have Leg Pain
- support group for people who take Keppra
- support group for people who have Leg Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and ...
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- Is safe keppra for g6pd?
my baby is 3 yrs old g6pd and cerebral palsy condition,, she suffering seizures
- Side effects of cialis and levereticetam
erectile disfunction in 85+ male having marital relations with 80+ wife
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Can aperson be treated for hep c when they have an avm
I just wanted to know if it was safe to receive treatment for hep c while still having a portion of my avm still existing
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
- Is there an effect on keppra when taking maitake mushroom
I have brain cancer and have been prescribed keppra Xr but I want to know if anyone has taken maitake mushroom while taking keppra and are there side effects.
- Has anyone have restless syndrom after taking keppra
I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome after taking keppra. My condition is serve, luckily I was in the hospital when I had my episode. I was on camera for observation of partial seizure when this happened on my second day in the hospital. Has one had a severely bad episode. I became hysterical ...
- Should you take zoloft with keppra and lamictal
Should I take Zoloft with Keppra and Lamictal?
I sometimes feel like I am going to have seizure and this became more prevalent when I began taking Zoloft
More questions for: Keppra, Leg pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Chest pain from keppra xr
after 6 years developed right side pain near kidneys a few days a month .
2 inside of eye lid red dry eyes
took keppra 7 years .
started to have chest pain left side .after a month of pain . that would start 3 to 6 hours after taking keppra . would have pain thru the day stopped keppr ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Ringing in the ears from keppra
The ringing started almost immediately. Two doctors I saw said they never heard of that side effect with Keppra. It's bad from late at night through the early morning.
- Respiratory failure and ativan
I went into a status seizure and the rescue medicine they used was Ativan. After administering Ativan three separate times over the course of four hours, I went into Respiratory Failure. I was intubated and kept on the ventilator for approximately 1.5 days and spent seven days in the hospital. I had ...
More reviews for: Keppra, Leg pain
On eHealthMe, Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Keppra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Keppra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Keppra, Leg pain
Recent Keppra related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Potiga, Vimpat, Keppra, Tegretol-xr for a 51-year old man who has ROP
- Comparions of Dilantin, Keppra for a 24-year old woman who has Complex Partial Seizures
- Comparions of Dilantin, Keppra for a 38-year old woman who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Zonisamide, Keppra, Onfi for a 10-year old girl who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Vimpat, Keppra for a 11-year old boy who has Seizure Disorder
- Comparions of Keppra, Amantadine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old woman who has Head Injury
- Comparions of Keppra, Albenza for a 31-year old woman who has Cyst In Brain Due To Pork Worm
- Comparions of Levetiracetam, Extended Phenytoin Sodium for a 29-year old woman who has Grand Mal Seizure
- Comparions of Keppra, Neurontin, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Lamictal, Levetiracetam for a 84-year old man who has Seizure
More related comparison studies for: Keppra, Leg pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.