Review: could Klonopin cause Anorexia?
Summary: Anorexia is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 28,821 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 263 have Anorexia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anorexia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Klonopin and have Anorexia >>>
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 31,327 Klonopin users)
Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 30,832 Anorexia patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 28,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 263 people (0.91%) have Anorexia.
Time on Klonopin when people have Anorexia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anorexia when taking Klonopin * :
Age of people who have Anorexia when taking Klonopin * :
Severity of Anorexia when taking Klonopin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anorexia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (41 people, 15.59%)
- Depression (28 people, 10.65%)
- Multiple sclerosis (15 people, 5.70%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 5.32%)
- Bipolar disorder (14 people, 5.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (37 people, 14.07%)
- Neurontin (36 people, 13.69%)
- Percocet (36 people, 13.69%)
- Synthroid (31 people, 11.79%)
- Zoloft (31 people, 11.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anorexia while taking Klonopin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Anorexia
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Anorexia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Silenor, Clonazepam for a 66-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.