Klonopin and Fainting - from FDA reports
Fainting is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Paxil, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fainting with Klonopin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,687 people who have side effects when taking Klonopin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
41,687 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin.
Among them, 508 people (1.22%) have Fainting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Klonopin when people have Fainting *:
- < 1 month: 10 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fainting when taking Klonopin *:
- female: 68.27 %
- male: 31.73 %
Age of people who have Fainting when taking Klonopin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.46 %
- 10-19: 2.77 %
- 20-29: 8.31 %
- 30-39: 14.32 %
- 40-49: 23.09 %
- 50-59: 24.25 %
- 60+: 26.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (37 people, 7.28%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (27 people, 5.31%)
- Multiple Myeloma (24 people, 4.72%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (22 people, 4.33%)
- Back Pain (20 people, 3.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (70 people, 13.78%)
- Xanax (60 people, 11.81%)
- Prilosec (53 people, 10.43%)
- Prozac (52 people, 10.24%)
- Neurontin (52 people, 10.24%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (146 people, 28.74%)
- Fall (116 people, 22.83%)
- Nausea (101 people, 19.88%)
- Fatigue (98 people, 19.29%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (90 people, 17.72%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fainting when taking Klonopin?
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,410 users)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, primary pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis (latest reports from 73,144 Fainting patients).