Home > Klonopin > Incontinence > Klonopin and Incontinence
Review: could Klonopin cause Incontinence?
We study 28,754 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 75 have Incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin and have Incontinence >>>
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,250 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) (latest reports from 32,433 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 28,754 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 75 people (0.26%) have Incontinence.
Time on Klonopin when people have Incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Incontinence when taking Klonopin * :
Age of people who have Incontinence when taking Klonopin * :
Severity of Incontinence when taking Klonopin ** :
How people recovered from Incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (18 people, 24.00%)
- Depression (13 people, 17.33%)
- Sleep disorder (10 people, 13.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (10 people, 13.33%)
- Multiple sclerosis (9 people, 12.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lovenox (22 people, 29.33%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 26.67%)
- Oxycontin (18 people, 24.00%)
- Lamictal (17 people, 22.67%)
- Prozac (16 people, 21.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Amber (2 years ago):
36 y/o female, mixed breeding (1/2 German, 1/4 American Salinian Tribe & 1/4 Mexican). I've been on clonazopam for about 3 months now and still have incontinence problems everyday to the point of having to wear incontinence pads everyday. The med works great for my panic disorder. This is the only side effect I have.
Reply the comment
elio (3 years ago):
I use Klonopin for a sleep disorder. They say that it is a very low side effect (incontinece). Are thee any other product than adult briefs for sleeping.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Incontinence while taking Klonopin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Incontinence
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Incontinence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
More questions for: Klonopin, Incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Klonopin, Incontinence
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Klonopin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Klonopin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Klonopin, Incontinence
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Klonopin, Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (51 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vitex Trifolia
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Sulfated Monosaccharide
- Helonias Dioica