Home > Klonopin > Mouth ulcers > Klonopin and Mouth ulcers
Review: could Klonopin cause Mouth ulcers?
We study 28,754 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 81 have Mouth ulcers. Find out below who they are, when they have Mouth ulcers and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin and have Mouth ulcers >>>
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,250 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Mouth ulcers (latest reports from 71,058 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 28,754 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 81 people (0.28%) have Mouth Ulcers.
Time on Klonopin when people have Mouth ulcers * :
Gender of people who have Mouth ulcers when taking Klonopin * :
|Mouth ulcers||72.84%||27.16% |
Age of people who have Mouth ulcers when taking Klonopin * :
|Mouth ulcers||0.00%||1.35%||1.35%||5.41%||13.51%||20.27%||13.51%||44.59% |
Severity of Mouth ulcers when taking Klonopin ** :
How people recovered from Mouth ulcers ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 34.57%)
- Depression (22 people, 27.16%)
- Arthritis (14 people, 17.28%)
- Arrhythmia (13 people, 16.05%)
- Angina pectoris (13 people, 16.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Elavil (25 people, 30.86%)
- Zometa (23 people, 28.40%)
- Aredia (22 people, 27.16%)
- Coumadin (22 people, 27.16%)
- Folic acid (21 people, 25.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mouth Ulcers while taking Klonopin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Mouth Ulcers
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulcers
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
24 hr. after last rituxan tx. developed horrible mouth uclers - mouth skin looked liked hanging chads in the mouth. 8 l/2 months later everything 17 specialists can think of have not worked...Any suggestions. Help this is awful
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Anyone else develop facial swelling during clonazepam withdrawal and not recover from it several years later?
Weaned off of clonazepam 10 years ago. Body went into severe withdrawal: Hair loss/ thinning, swelling through T-zone portion of my face, excessively oily face and hair, stiff painful joints. Hair and face have never completely recovered although have days/weeks symptoms are milder, buy only wors ...
- Could a thrombosis in left leg cause a stroke or embolism in left thalamic region of brain?
I am suffering from a disabling blepharospasm and cervical dystonia since 2012.
Before the appearance of these symptoms ,I was suffering from dry eyes syndrome.In 2008 ,I had a fracture in left foot (5th metatarse),and I was in plaster for two months with every day injection of blood thinner.One da ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
More questions for: Klonopin, Mouth ulcers
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- Hyperthyroidism from tasking klonopin
Has anyone developed hyperthyroidism while being on a Klonopin? I've developed hyperthyroidism from taking Klonopin. I've always had problem w my thyroid due to Hasimoto's thyroid. It's an autoimmune disorder. I've been having problems w my weight since 2000. I was told in 2001 I had hyperthyroidism ...
- Osteomyelitis the battle to neutralize a punishing disease
Collar bones feet and skull 47 times in hyperbaric chamber and two years oxygen cured it disease returned after cutting toe with axe during hurricane like locked horns with disease no winner yet have not found drug to neutralize the superbug its very punishing taking 100 herbal pills daily plus clon ...
More reviews for: Klonopin, Mouth ulcers
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Klonopin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Klonopin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Klonopin, Mouth ulcers
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Subutex, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 36-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Klonopin, Parnate for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Imbruvica for a 75-year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Stage 4
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Prozac for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Risperidone, Escitalopram for a 24-year old man who has OCD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Topamax for a 76-year old man who has Slvohol
- Comparions of Lexapro, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
More related comparison studies for: Klonopin, Mouth ulcers
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.