Review: could Klonopin cause Platelet count decreased (Thrombocytopenia )?
Summary: Platelet count decreased is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vicodin, and have Hepatitis c.
We study 28,821 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 169 have Platelet count decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Klonopin and have Platelet count decreased >>>
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 31,327 Klonopin users)
Platelet count decreased
Platelet count decreased has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. (latest reports from 41,017 Platelet count decreased patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 28,812 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 169 people (0.59%) have Platelet Count Decreased.
Time on Klonopin when people have Platelet count decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Platelet count decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Klonopin * :
|Platelet count decreased||72.99%||27.01% |
Age of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Klonopin * :
|Platelet count decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||8.12%||19.38%||43.12%||24.38% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (33 people, 19.53%)
- Depression (30 people, 17.75%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 12.43%)
- Sleep disorder (16 people, 9.47%)
- Chemotherapy (12 people, 7.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vicodin (28 people, 16.57%)
- Ambien (26 people, 15.38%)
- Ativan (25 people, 14.79%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 13.02%)
- Pegasys (21 people, 12.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of klonopin and platelet count decreased on
Do you have Platelet Count Decreased while taking Klonopin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Platelet Count Decreased
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 35-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Silenor, Clonazepam for a 66-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.