Review: could Klonopin cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Depression.
We study 28,821 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 31,340 Klonopin users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 5,004 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 28,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 44 people (0.15%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Klonopin when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||10.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.16%||13.16%||34.21%||36.84%||2.63% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||10.00%||30.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 29.55%)
- Breast cancer (8 people, 18.18%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (8 people, 18.18%)
- Anaemia (7 people, 15.91%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (16 people, 36.36%)
- Prilosec (10 people, 22.73%)
- Celexa (8 people, 18.18%)
- Aredia (8 people, 18.18%)
- Zometa (8 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Klonopin and tingling and numbness on
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Klonopin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Abilify, Viibryd for a 33-year old woman with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Psychosis, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sensory Hallucinations
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.