Home > Klonopin > Tingling and numbness > Klonopin and Tingling and numbness
Review: could Klonopin cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
We study 28,754 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,250 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) (latest reports from 31,451 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 28,754 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 42 people (0.15%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Klonopin when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||12.50%||12.50%||25.00%||25.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||60.47%||39.53% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.89%||11.11%||36.11%||36.11%||2.78% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||12.50%||12.50%||50.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 30.95%)
- Breast cancer (8 people, 19.05%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (8 people, 19.05%)
- Anaemia (7 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (16 people, 38.10%)
- Prilosec (10 people, 23.81%)
- Abraxane (8 people, 19.05%)
- Xeloda (8 people, 19.05%)
- Aredia (8 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Klonopin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Anyone else develop facial swelling during clonazepam withdrawal and not recover from it several years later?
Weaned off of clonazepam 10 years ago. Body went into severe withdrawal: Hair loss/ thinning, swelling through T-zone portion of my face, excessively oily face and hair, stiff painful joints. Hair and face have never completely recovered although have days/weeks symptoms are milder, buy only wors ...
- Could a thrombosis in left leg cause a stroke or embolism in left thalamic region of brain?
I am suffering from a disabling blepharospasm and cervical dystonia since 2012.
Before the appearance of these symptoms ,I was suffering from dry eyes syndrome.In 2008 ,I had a fracture in left foot (5th metatarse),and I was in plaster for two months with every day injection of blood thinner.One da ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
More questions for: Klonopin, Tingling and numbness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Hyperthyroidism from tasking klonopin
Has anyone developed hyperthyroidism while being on a Klonopin? I've developed hyperthyroidism from taking Klonopin. I've always had problem w my thyroid due to Hasimoto's thyroid. It's an autoimmune disorder. I've been having problems w my weight since 2000. I was told in 2001 I had hyperthyroidism ...
- Osteomyelitis the battle to neutralize a punishing disease
Collar bones feet and skull 47 times in hyperbaric chamber and two years oxygen cured it disease returned after cutting toe with axe during hurricane like locked horns with disease no winner yet have not found drug to neutralize the superbug its very punishing taking 100 herbal pills daily plus clon ...
More reviews for: Klonopin, Tingling and numbness
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Klonopin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Klonopin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Estradiol, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Nexium for a patient with Erythromelalgia, Menopausal Symptoms, Rls, Chronic Depression, Gastritis - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Feet Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Clonidine, Klonopin, Tramadol, Lyrica for a patient with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. The patient has Sensation Of Heaviness, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Skin Burning Sensation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Knee Swelling, Muscle Spasms, Sweat Discolouration
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Foot Pain, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Avelox for a patient with Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Disorder, Anxiety, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion. The patient has Heart Rate Increased, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Nausea, Anxiety Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Lamictal, Prozac, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Zyrtec, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Advair Diskus 250/50, Flonase, Phenergan, Albuterol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Vomiting, Insomnia. The patient has Headache, Migraine, Psychomotor Skills Impaired, Depression, Menstrual Disorder, Disorientation, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Mania, Vertigo, Aggression Aggravated, Short-term Memory Loss, Speech Impairment, Abdominal Cramping, Numbness And Tingling, Mood Swings, Premenstrual Syndrome, Polycystic Ovaries, Night Sweats, Metabolic Disorder, Sinus Infections, Thinking Slowed
More related studies for: Klonopin, Tingling and numbness
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Subutex, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 36-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Klonopin, Parnate for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Imbruvica for a 75-year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Stage 4
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Prozac for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Risperidone, Escitalopram for a 24-year old man who has OCD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Topamax for a 76-year old man who has Slvohol
- Comparions of Lexapro, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
More related comparison studies for: Klonopin, Tingling and numbness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.