Review: could Klonopin cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Klonopin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Depression.
We study 28,812 people who have side effects while taking Klonopin from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 31,316 Klonopin users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,979 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Feb, 8, 2015: 28,799 people reported to have side effects when taking Klonopin. Among them, 44 people (0.15%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Klonopin when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||10.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.16%||13.16%||34.21%||36.84%||2.63% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Klonopin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||10.00%||30.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 29.55%)
- Breast cancer (8 people, 18.18%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (8 people, 18.18%)
- Anaemia (7 people, 15.91%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (16 people, 36.36%)
- Prilosec (10 people, 22.73%)
- Celexa (8 people, 18.18%)
- Aredia (8 people, 18.18%)
- Zometa (8 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Klonopin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Klonopin and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 42-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
- A study of drug interactions between Tenormin, Clonazepam, Xanax, Phenergan for a 62-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Nausea. The patient has Night Cramps
Recent Klonopin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.