Review: could Klor-con m10 cause Weight gain - unintentional (Weight increased)?
Summary: Weight gain - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Klor-con m10.
We study 86 people who have side effects while taking Klor-con m10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain - unintentional and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Klor-con m10 and have Weight gain - unintentional >>>
Klor-con M10 has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from 126 Klor-con M10 users)
Weight gain - unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 76,623 Weight gain - unintentional patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 86 people reported to have side effects when taking Klor-con m10. Among them, 1 people (1.16%) has Weight Gain - Unintentional.
Time on Klor-con m10 when people have Weight gain - unintentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight gain - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperkalemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prevacid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Gain - Unintentional while taking Klor-con M10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Klor-con m10 and have Weight Gain - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Klor-con m10
- support group for people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a 41-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Migraine (headache), Widespread Body Aches, Loss Of Hair, Anxiety, Sometimes Unable To Retrieve Words, Brain Mass, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 43-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a 24-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Myfortic, Prograf for a 59-year old woman with Transplant - Kidney, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Weight Gain, Blood Creatinine Increased
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 30-year old woman with Nerve Injury. The patient has Lower Sex Driver, Weight Gain, Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat)
Recent Klor-con m10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Klor-con for a 52-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate for a 88-year old woman who has Hypokalemia
- Comparions of Potassium Chloride, Olmesartan Medoxomil, Crestor for a 73-year old woman who has Hyperlipidemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.