Home > Klor-con m10 > Weight gain - unintentional > Klor-con m10 and Weight gain - unintentional
Review: could Klor-con m10 cause Weight gain - unintentional (Weight increased)?
We study 85 people who have side effects while taking Klor-con m10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain - unintentional and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Klor-con m10 and have Weight gain - unintentional >>>
Klor-con m10 (latest outcomes from 125 users) has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia.
Weight gain - unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional (latest reports from 528,152 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 85 people reported to have side effects when taking Klor-con m10. Among them, 1 people (1.18%) has Weight Gain - Unintentional.
Time on Klor-con m10 when people have Weight gain - unintentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Weight gain - unintentional when taking Klor-con m10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Weight gain - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperkalemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prevacid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Gain - Unintentional while taking Klor-con M10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Klor-con m10 and have Weight Gain - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Klor-con m10
- support group for people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lasix with low blood pressure
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ...
- Bisoprolol ,ive gained 56 pounds
i had a triple by pass,and was prescribed bisoprolol.since taking it i have gained 4 stones in weight ,ive tried diets ,exercise nothing takes the weight off ,should i stop the tablets.
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- I have recently been put on humulin 70/30 and januvia 100mg and am concerned about weight gain as i am on quite high doses ttake 80 units in the morning and 60 at night
I have recently Changed from novomix 70/30 flex pen to humulin 70/30 flex pen 80 units before breakfast and 60 units before supper, metformin 1000 mg morning and 1000 mg in the evening both to be taken after meals, and januvia 100 to be taken after breakfast. Unfortunately the novomix insulin cause ...
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning
Azilect 1 mg at bedtime
Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety
Klor Con for leg cramps
- Is coughing and gagging associated with hiatal hernia
Coughing, gagging and extreme diarrhea have been evident since the introduction of warfarin/coumadin. Could these symptoms be caused by this bolld thinner?
- Please tell me the name of any adjunct medicine (powerful) in addition to pyridostigmine for myasthenia gravis ?
I am unmarried woman aged 33 years. I am suffering from congenital myasthenic syndrome or CMS and taking treatment from NIMHANS, Bangalore.
My symptoms of congenital myasthenic syndrome are as fallows:-
1. Drooping of both eyelids. no movement of both the eyeballs.
2. No Respiratory problem, can ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- What is the best medication for pcos with low bp
I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 15. I was put on glucaphage and birth control to help maintain my periods. Within 3 years I stopped having a period all together. In february 2006, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and that May it was removed (benign). For 6 years no period, then in August I fo ...
More questions for: Klor-con m10, Weight gain - unintentional
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Stopping pristiq for my memory
I have been on Pristiq for 3 years. My short term memory loss is a great concern to me. I am 45 and I have questioned my doctor and given my concerns to the point she referred me to a neurologist but said it was not the Pristiq. There is no other drugs I am taking or have taken to cause this proble ...
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
More reviews for: Klor-con m10, Weight gain - unintentional
On eHealthMe, Klor-con M10 (potassium chloride) is often used for hypokalemia. Find out below the conditions Klor-con M10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Klor-con M10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Furosemide, Ramipril, Klor-con M20, Percocet, Fluticasone Propionate, Morphine, Claritin-d for a patient with Depressed Mood, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression, Insomnia, Fluid Retention, High Blood Pressure, Potassium - Low, Fibromyalgia, Rhinitis Seasonal, Antidiarrhoeal Supportive Care, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional
- A study of drug interactions between Levothroid, Lasix, Potassium Chloride for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Fluid In Middle Ear. The patient has Itchiness, Dizziness, Weight Gain - Unintentional
More related studies for: Klor-con m10, Weight gain - unintentional
Recent Klor-con m10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate for a 88-year old woman who has Hypokalemia
- Comparions of Potassium Chloride, Olmesartan Medoxomil, Crestor for a 73-year old woman who has Hyperlipidemia
- Comparions of Potassium Chloride, Lisinopril for a 38-year old man who has HTN
- Comparions of Klor-con M20 (Upsher Smith) - 20MEQ, Digoxin (Roxane) - 0.05MG/ML, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 7.5MG, HCTZ, Toprol-xl (Astrazeneca) - EQ 25MG TARTRATE for a 86-year old woman who has Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Comparions of Klor-con M20, Avapro for a 71-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Rocephin (Hlr) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 5MG, Lanoxin (Smithkline Beecham) - 0.125MG, Micro-k Ls (Kv Pharm) - 20MEQ/PACKET, Lasix (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 20MG for a 67-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Klor-con M10 (Upsher Smith) - 10MEQ, Omeprazole (Impax Labs) - 40MG, Metoprolol Tartrate (Sandoz) - 50MG, Lisinopril (Sandoz) - 10MG, Topamax (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 300MG for a 48-year old woman who has Pain Trauma Activated
- Comparions of Requip Xl, Meloxicam (Lupin Pharms) - 15MG, Klor-con M10 (Upsher Smith) - 10MEQ, Furosemide (Roxane) - 40MG, Azilect (Teva) - EQ 1MG BASE for a 64-year old man who has Diazepam Overdose
- Comparions of Klor-con M20 (Upsher Smith) - 20MEQ, Bumex (Roche) - 1MG for a 83-year old man who has Heart MRI
More related comparison studies for: Klor-con m10, Weight gain - unintentional
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.