Review: could Krill oil cause Thyroid function test abnormal (Thyroid diseases)?
Summary: there is no Thyroid function test abnormal reported by people who take Krill oil yet.
We study 166 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Krill oil and have Thyroid function test abnormal >>>
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 225 Krill oil users)
Thyroid function test abnormal
Thyroid function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 17,575 Thyroid function test abnormal patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of krill oil and thyroid function test abnormal on
Do you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Turmeric, Krill Oil, Miralax, Fluticasone Propionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Losartan, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Acid Reflux, Magnesium - Low, Osteoarthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Constipation, Hay Fever, Hypothyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Krill Oil, Lisinopril for a 66-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides Increased, Blood Pressure Increased.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 54-year old woman with Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Aging Changes In The Lungs
Recent Krill oil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.