Home > Krill oil > Diarrhea > Krill oil and Diarrhea
Review: could Krill oil cause Diarrhea?
We study 159 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Diarrhea. Find out below who they are, when they have Diarrhea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Krill oil and have Diarrhea >>>
Krill oil (latest outcomes from 214 users) has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Diarrhea (latest reports from 1,112,588 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 156 people reported to have side effects when taking Krill oil. Among them, 2 people (1.28%) have Diarrhea.
Time on Krill oil when people have Diarrhea * :
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Krill oil * :
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Krill oil * :
Severity of Diarrhea when taking Krill oil ** :
How people recovered from Diarrhea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin c with rose hips (1 people, 50.00%)
- Mega red krill oil (1 people, 50.00%)
- Simcor (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Krill oil and have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Diarrhea, and takes Aloe Vera Gel)
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
- Can someone on warfarin take imodium?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Diarrhea, and takes Coumadin)
I have diarrhea and would like to know if imodium interferes with coumadin which I take every day.? Thank you
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Frequent Bowel Movements, Bloody Diarrhea, Paina, Grumbling Intestines, Lose Weight, and takes Ciprofloxacin, Imuran, Metronidazole)
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Headache, Foreign Accent Syndrome, and takes Simvastatin, Modafinil, Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Krill Oil, Aleve)
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- How to cure isoniazid c dif colitis
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Diarrhea, Colitis, and takes Isoniazid, Probiotics, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6))
Developed c dif colitis 4.5 mos into inh tx also have cvid as well as systemic lupus and ankylosing spondylitis... What can they give me?
More questions for: Krill oil, Diarrhea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Fatigue, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Nausea, Impaired Healing, Liver Pain, Diarrhea, Hair Thinning, Liver Pain, Skin Atrophy, and takes Isoniazid)
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Depression, Sleepiness - During The Day, Drowsiness, Diarrhoea, Alcohol Use, and takes Gemfibrozil)
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Krill oil, Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head), Diarrhea, Pain - Abdomen, Inflammatory Pain
Comments: There is a pain in my neck as well as a pain under my jaw no swelling i only feel it when i touch a small aarea.there is pain in my muscles and around my left breast area only when touching or laying on my stomach each symtom lasted two days then switched to a new symptom it's been onne week since i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Omeprazole for a patient with Diabetes, Gerd. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Diarrhea occurs a day and a half after taking omeprazole. This only started after starting metformin.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Stomach hurt all the time
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: I have been on various SSRI drugs over the years of suffering Bipolar2. Recently I was prescribed Paxil and within 3 weeks was suffering chronic diarrhea after a very sudden onset. I carried on suffering and then decided to come off of the Paxil. I do not have insurance and have weened myself off of ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
More related studies for: Krill oil, Diarrhea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.