Home > Krill oil > Pain - muscles > Krill oil and Pain - muscles
Review: could Krill oil cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
We study 156 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Krill oil and have Pain - muscles >>>
Krill oil (latest outcomes from 211 users) has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 156 people reported to have side effects when taking Krill oil. Among them, 5 people (3.21%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Krill oil when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil * :
|Pain - muscles||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||40.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gerd (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diet - cholesterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gumma (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bone density decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Herpes simplex (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 40.00%)
- Zovirax (1 people, 20.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 20.00%)
- Potassium chloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Centrum (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Krill Oil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Krill oil and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
From this study (8 months ago):
Experiencing nausea, headaches on occasion, neck pain and overall pain.
From this study (13 months ago):
I am allergic to soy, lactose products, and ampellicin. I tried to take Priolesc perscription and face turned red and lips tingled. Tried Zantac and still very nauseated. Took Dexilant and for first week felt good. Now on it for 13 days and a little nauseated with muscle aches. Also seem to have a lot of phalem in throat and stuffy nose.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
More questions for: Krill oil, Pain - muscles
More reviews for: Krill oil, Pain - muscles
On eHealthMe, Krill Oil (krill oil) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Krill Oil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Krill Oil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Loss Of Appetite
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Blood In Stool