Home > Krill oil > Pain - muscles > Krill oil and Pain - muscles
Review: could Krill oil cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
We study 159 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Krill oil and have Pain - muscles >>>
Krill oil (latest outcomes from 214 users) has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) (latest reports from 506,520 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 156 people reported to have side effects when taking Krill oil. Among them, 5 people (3.21%) have Pain - Muscles.
Time on Krill oil when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil * :
|Pain - muscles||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Krill oil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||40.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gerd (1 people, 20.00%)
- Diet - cholesterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gumma (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bone density decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Herpes simplex (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 40.00%)
- Zovirax (1 people, 20.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 20.00%)
- Potassium chloride (1 people, 20.00%)
- Centrum (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Krill oil and have Pain - Muscles
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, Muscle Tightness, Tingling And Numbness, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril )
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- People with statin drug damage
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Nerve Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Pain, and takes Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium, Crestor)
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Headache, Foreign Accent Syndrome, and takes Simvastatin, Modafinil, Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Krill Oil, Aleve)
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- Should i take robaxin if i'm allergic to penicillin
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, and takes Robaxin)
I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle pain. But I'm allergic to Penicillin and I want to make sure I would not have any side effects.
- After 5 months after taking prolia i am having muscle pain is that normal
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, and takes Prolia)
I had no problems after taking prolia but now it is time to get another shot and I have muscle pain and some joint pain I was wondering if this is normal.
More questions for: Krill oil, Pain - muscles
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
More reviews for: Krill oil, Pain - muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a patient with Neck Pain. The patient has Pain - Muscles (muscle pain)
Comments: I have lupus so had very bad neck and shoulder pain which vanished on naproxen. When I stopped taking it, I got severe muscle pain in my upper arms
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
Comments: upper arm muscle pain, and left finger pain
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Lortab, Gemfibrozil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
Comments: No Red Yeast Rice as a choice? I take that too for cholesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
Comments: very tired most of day , daily functions being limited , type 2 diabetic ,hashimoto's , degenerative disc problem in back..
More related studies for: Krill oil, Pain - muscles
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Muscle Fasciculation and Prevacid
- Urticaria and Ibuprofen
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (8 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (21 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Blood Clots (40 minutes ago)
- Prevacid, Fluoxetine, Aspirin, Evista, Carvedilol for a 80-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Depression, Heart Rate Increased, Osteopetrosis, Blood Pressure Increased (42 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Coumadin for a 26-year old woman who has Migraine, Depression, Blood Clots (44 minutes ago)